“Frozen Pipes Emergency” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Lakewood, United States
“Frozen Pipes Emergency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

We stayed at the Hampton Inn DuPont because we had frozen pipes at our house and had not water. The property is very new, everything was in great shape. The rooms were roomy & comfortable. The staff was very kind to us accommodating, considering our situation. Breakfast was good and had lots of variety. This hotel caters mostly to the nearby army base, but it is also near my workplace, so it worked for me in our situation.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
I’m sorry to hear about your pipes freezing, on a side note I’m really happy you had a great stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. A great value is important, as is comfort. Thank you so much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor, I hope we will see you again, under better circumstances.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Seattle
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

This hotel is about a year old and is very nice. Rooms are roomy, beds are comfortable, and the rooms are nicely designed. Despite being near the freeway, I thought it was very quiet. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
I love hearing reviews like yours. Our goal is for everybody to have a stay like yours: quiet, comfortable and relaxing. We look forward to having you back again for another great stay.
Columbia, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

I booked into this Hampton Inn at the last minute and I thought the price was reasonable... considering the room I got, it was more than reasonable. I got a King business suite or something like that, which was basically a double sized room... I felt a little ridiculous rambling about in that cavernous room by myself, but it was kind of fun. Had I been at a science fiction convention, I could have hosted a large room party without moving much furniture.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
I’m really happy you had a great stay here at the Hampton Inn & Suites. A great value is important, as is comfort. Thank you so much for reviewing us on TripAdvisor, we look forward to your return!
Frederick, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

Although I was there for business, it was a joy to return to the hotel once work was done. The hotel looks and feels like it's brand new! It sits off the road a bit in a quaint little town (very close to Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA).,and it was exactly what I needed (beautiful,quiet, safe surroundings). The hotel reminded me of a cottage or a bed and breakfast. There's a small mall very near by with small eateries (within a rock's throw). The hotel staff were warm and receptive. There was NOTHING negative about this hotel or my stay there. My only regret is that I wasn't able to visit the downtown area that I was told was oh, so comfy...I'd stay there again, ANYTIME! Do yourself a favor and check this place out!

Room Tip: Any room at this hotel (if like mine) should be super (very clean, quiet, safe, etc).
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and a fabulous review. We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope we made it a memorable one for you. We hope to see you next time you find yourself in DuPont WA. Be sure to stay an extra day so you have time to visit downtown DuPont. Thanks again. :)
Dupont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2013

Very nice hotel and excellent staff. Sue at the reception desk goes out of her way to take care of your needs! Sue is an asset to the hotel. Very clean and contempory facilites. We had a great time and kids definitely enjoyed the facilities like pool.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

It's our pleasure to give you a warm welcome! Thank you for the fabulous review. Sue is quite a gem, we are thankful to have her on our team. We hope to see you next time you find yourself in DuPont
DuPont, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We have stayed at another local hotel when we have had a houseful of guests. Last New Years we checked in to discover the pool was not heated and the hot tub was not hot. The new Hampton in our town provided an excellent alternative for lodging. It was clean and in very good condition. Our room was spacious and the price was reasonable. We will stay again when we can't get to our own bedrooms!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
I’m thrilled that your first stay at our hotel was a memorable one. It just goes to show that a fantastic stay doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg! A great staff and a great property can quickly add up to a five-star experience. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Oak Harbor, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Had an amazing stay!!! got charged $10.00 extra?? I was held up at an appointment on the Army Base and was not able to return my plastic room card, had to go and could not return it, got charged $10.00 for it, really??? thats the only negative thing in my entire stay, LOVED YOUR HOTEL, LOVED YOUR STAFF, did not appriciate the cheesey $10.00 charge, lets try and do better, not a good reason to leave a guest wondering about his stay when everything else was wonderful!!! thank you, CWO4 Charles F Tinsley

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Mr. Tinsley,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know how important it is to have comfortable and clean accommodations and we strive to provide this along with outstanding customer service.

There is some confusion on the $10.00 credit card authorization obtained on your card at check in; this was only an authorization NOT a charge. Your room was pre-paid prior to arrival, but we do obtain an authorization for incidentals. Once you check out the authorization is released by the hotel however can be held by your bank for 7 to 10 business days depending on the bank. We do not charge for keys that are not turned back in. I hope that this clarifies the $10.00 authorization that was obtained. We hope to see you again if you are in the DuPont area again.

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont? Share your experiences!