“Great New Hotel Smell” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Baldwin Park, California
“Great New Hotel Smell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Much more nicer and pleasant than the Hampton Inn in Tacoma of Homer Ave. Not only was the hotel a much cleaner, newer environment. But the staff was wonderful, I was amazed that the general manager was there in the morning to great the customers checking in and out. That personal touch really shows a place that cares and gets a little more personal with its guests. The only thing I did not like was that the shower did not have a tub. But you can't be too picky, had the best sleep in the two weeks I was up there. Quite a shame I did not know about it sooner, I only stayed one night.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for such a great review. A good night’s sleep is so important; it sets the tone for your entire day. I’m very happy to hear you were well-rested staying with us. We get many compliments on our beds and even inquiries as to where they can be purchased. If your travels bring you back to the DuPont area it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites again

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Ft. Lewis, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Hampton Inn on our wedding night. We got there very late but were treated extremely well. The bed was the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in and we really enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
Congradulations on your marriage. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed you stay, a good night’s sleep is so important; it sets the tone for your entire day. It sounds like you were well-rested while staying with us. We get many compliments on our beds and even inquiries as to where they can be purchased. If your travels bring you back to the DuPont area it would be our pleasure to welcome you back to the Hampton Inn & Suites again.
lorton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The location is great for Military and located near I-5 for convenience. The rooms and lobby are organized and clean. There is a porch out the back door with seating to enjoy a cup of coffee and the paper outside.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response, I’m really pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit. If you ever find yourself in the DuPont area again we would love for you to come back and see us. Thanks again.
Gilbert, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

The people and the property are GREAT! The hotel is newer, convenient and modern. We stayed here while attending a family funeral. We ended up staying longer than expected and even though the hotel was sold out, they were able to accomodate us! Everyone at the hotel was friendly and made our stay very enjoyable although the circumstances. Having Starbucks across the way was a bonus too! We will definitely stay here again and recommend Hampton Inn & Suites to others.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. We know how important it is to have comfortable and clean accommodations and we strive to provide this along with outstanding customer service. I am pleased to that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again when you are in town.
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for 10 days this month while visiting our son. I can't say enough about this property. The central location is great! We took day trips to Mt. Rainer, Olympia, Columbia River bar on the Oregon side, Seattle, Deception Pass, Stelacoon, and everything in between. The inn is just off I-5 and very easy to navigate from. The staff and facility are phonemail! I will defiantly stay here again if in the area.

Room Tip: Get one of the King suites, it's worth it!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
KIRKLAND, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Thisd is a fairly new place and we were quite happy with our experience there. The place looks awesome and the staff very helpful, professional and responsive. Free breakfast was good, place was extremely clean. Room was outstanding, great decor, smelled like a new home, was comfy and the bed was so comfortable. Will stay again.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

HamptonInnMgmtTeam, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont, responded to this review, August 22, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words and a fabulous review. We are very excited that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope we made it a memorable one for you and your family. We hope to see you next time you find yourself in DuPont WA. Thanks again. :)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed here for three days on business and was extremely impressed. I haven’t stayed at a Hampton Inn property in a long time and, if they are all like this, evidently I’ve been missing out. The staff was friendly and professional, the rooms were clean and comfortable, the internet was free, and the continental breakfast was above standard. The hotel is located right off of I-5 and it is an easy drive to any of the JBLM gates. I suppose I could go on and on about how good this place was, but by now I’m guessing you get the idea. If you are in the area, stay here. You won’t regret it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your review, I’m glad we surpassed your expectations and left a lasting impression on you. We take pride in our facility and staff and our goal is to translate that into a great stay for our guests. I hope that we’ll be your hotel of choice when in the DuPont area. Thanks again

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites DuPont? Share your experiences!