“FABULOUS!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 11 restaurants in Dayton
Cuisines: Mexican
“FABULOUS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We had lunch here, service was very prompt and courteous. The food was AMAZING! The hubs had camarones al mojo de ajo and I had camarones de Jalisco. The salsa served with the chips was very flavorful without being too spicy for the hubs. Ordered a couple of mixed drinks and they were nicely poured. Some of the best Mexican food we have ever had!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Ellensburg, Washington
“Lots of Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Good service in this local restaurant. The building has been lots of eateries- first an A&W, then a pizza joint, then a burger joint and now a Mexican restaurant. This is a wonderfu incarnation and use of space. Pretty interior, very clean and good service. The food (I'm a vegetarian) was delicious. The salsa is homemade, which is important to me, and the beans are made on site. I will go back here again.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richland, Washington
“Very good Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

Me and my wife decided to go camping at Lewis & Clark Trails State Park, but we got there late and had to go to a town that was close to get something to eat. We drove through Dayton to see what kind of restaurant they had. The only place that looked like a real restaurant was Fiesta En Jalisco. My wife want to go there and I thought more beans and rice. We went in and they said sat where you want to. We sat down and they came quick and took are order. The place was full of people but they pay an attention to us. My wife ordered Menudo Soup and I had Steak Fajitas. My wife said her Menudo Soup was the best she has ever had. I felt the Steak Fajitas was the best I ever had. They were a little slow at bring me my drink but they were very busy. I was very surprised that we found such a high quality Mexican Restaurant in a very small town.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dayton
“Once a week, at least”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

We eat here once a week, at least! Lots of really good food at a reasonable price! Wonderfully clean and we love the owners and waiters/waitresses who are wonderfully professional and pleasant!!! We own a business in town and THIS is where we send customers.

Visited May 2012
Walla Walla, WA
“La comida esta mui bueno aqui. One more reason to stop in Dayton, WA.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

From the moment you walk in the door and are greeted by the nicely attired and friendly staff you know you came to an "authentic" Mexican restaurant. The smell of the food from the kitchen permeates the dining area. No matter what you like...from chicken en mole to chili rellenos you will not be disappointed here. The tortillas are soft and delicious. Whole beans instead of refried ones are available for those who are watching their diet or just plain enjoy whole beans. Their salsa is also very good and gets you prepared for what follows.
Watch for it as you pass along Main Street (Highway 12).

• Visited February 2012