I traveled to Washington with my entire family and the highlight of our trip was our stay at Iron Springs. Each cabin was impeccably clean and well-appointed with kitchen supplies and linens. The bedding was heavenly, and the views were stunning. Don't miss the little general store - pick up a bottle of great Northwest wine or anything else you may need. (They even have raincoats for clamming!) My family is going to make a stay at Iron Springs and annual event - we love this place!
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Hotel
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less