My wife and I came here for a long weekend, checking in on a Thursday night and leaving on Sunday morning. Unfortunately, we both had work to do on Friday. So Friday morning we sat down in front of the picture window with the view of the beach that graced our cabin's living room, pulled out our laptops, connected to the on-site wi-fi and got down to business. And you know what? It hardly felt like work. It's amazing what a change of scenery can do to your outlook on things.
As for the resort itself, the rooms are cozy and well-furnished with everything you might need for cooking your own meals, etc. After we concluded our work, we took several long walks on the beach, did some reading on the deck and enjoyed a slower pace of life. This location is a number of miles from the nearest town, so stocking up on groceries before you drive in is a good idea. On the other hand, a few sundries are available at the on-site store, which is open during daytime hours. We tried the Iron Springs cinnamon rolls at the advice of some of the previous occupants and they were pretty good.
Above all, we selected this place because it was pet friendly. Our dog was able to come with us and he loved it too. They had dog bowls in each room and little doggie towels. A very hospitable place for both two and four-legged guests!
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Hotel
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less