This was our first stay here and it will not be our last. There is so much that is good about this place. To start, all the cabins have a great view of the ocean and beach. They take dogs, up to 3 per cabin, and unlike some places that tell you they are welcome and they will provide dishes, these people do. They had dishes and dog towels. They also have a hose outside of each cabin that you can wash your dog off with before they come inside. Two small things that I really liked were 1. the cabin keys come on sort of a carabiner that clips on to a belt loop so you can not loose the key: 2. there is a very small flashlight that is plugged in the kitchen for an emergency light, but also serves well to take dogs outside in the dark. Everything has been updated and is very comfortable, with a complete kitchen. They have a great little general store that has much more than you think they might from all kinds of food , wine, sweatshirts and dog stuff. But most important.the bed was really comfortable. Just about the only thing I didn't like was that in Washington State you can drive on the beach. We did not encounter very many vehicles, but were always on the lookout because of the dogs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach