First off, I want to say that 4 stars is a great review for me and I would have given 5 stars but for a couple of minor things. I love this place! My husband and I came here years ago and had never returned because the place was just tired and not so clean. Now the cabins have been completely renovated and they are cozy, clean - great attention to detail. We just spent two nights for a quick and relaxing get-away and will definitely be back. The beds were comfortable (nice view from the bedroom window) and the kitchen is well provided for basic needs. It is a bit of a walk to access the beach, especially from the upper cabins (why my review is 4 stars), but once you get there, the beaches here are big, beautiful with only a few people (our stay was in September). We had our small dog with us and they also provided a couple of dog towels (for sandy feet) and doggie bowls. Firewood is also provided and the cabin had a great stone fireplace. We didn't want to leave!
Hints for the kitchen: You might want to bring salt and pepper, etc depending on how much cooking you are planning to do. They provided a coffee maker and tea kettle and one day's coffee, but the mugs are quite small so you might want to consider bringing your own.
We stayed in Cabin 22, which was near the laundry facility and also where the cleaning staff had their storage and maintenance buildings were also right in back of our cabin. It was a tad noisy/busy one afternoon, but we didn't really let it bother us. The view to the water was great and that's where we focused our attention.
- Also Known As:
- Iron Springs Hotel Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Hotel
- Iron Springs Copalis Beach
- Iron Springs Resort Washington/Copalis Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iron Springs is perched along a pristine stretch of the Washington Coast. The cabins of this year-round, Copalis Beach getaway have been long coveted for their close proximity to the ocean, unmatched views of the Pacific, and family-friendly atmosphere. The cabins contain fully equipped kitchens, free WiFi, phones, IPod player and flat screen T.V.s with cable. Each cabin has a living room with either a wood burning stove or fireplace, all wood is provided free of charge. ... more less