“Small town customer service!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Concrete
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Popular family owned pizza restaurant just west of Concrete on the beautiful North Cascades Highway. In addition to amazing pizzas that many customers journey from far away to eat on a regular basis, there are pasta dishes, sandwiches, salads and homemade gourmet soups. Family atmosphere with inside and outside dining, to go, or delivery (even to campsites). Extensive beer and wine lists, espresso, ice cream and more. Check it out!
Bend, Oregon
“Small town customer service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went out for pizza one night while I was staying in Conrete with my boyfriend and his grandparents. We called ahead so they could start prepping our pizza. We arrived ten minutes later just as our pizzas were popping out of the oven piping hot and loaded with toppings that actually tasted fresh. Here's where they won me over though...I was drinking my rootbeer and chatting with grandma when I inadvertently replaced my soda on it's edge and it spilled all over the floor. I got up and asked for a towel. In less than 25 seconds they had mopped up my mess, cracked a few good jokes and replaced my soda as if nothing had happened. Our server was super gracious and checked on us routinely. I'd definitely revisit this place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Seattle, Washington
“good pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

This place is a great find in the area. It has good pizza. I felt it a little bit on the pricey side for pizza, but it was excellent. We had the supreme pizza. Lots of toppings. The dough had a bit of a crunch to it, but not hard.

Visited March 2013
Mount Vernon, Washington
“We just doubled the pleasure of the day with Pizza!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Headed up the Skagit River on Hwy 20 hoping to see some eagles with some friends. A Sunday drive up river is a special kind of fun, especially when the sun breaks through. Annie's Pizza added more serendipity to our day. The guys ordered the Desiel (all meat pizza) and it was great. There is a nice little micro brew and wine list too. My favorite wine is Cellarmaster's Reisling by Columbia!

Nice, very nice day.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Concrete, Washington
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you are into Pizza, Calzones, and other types of pizza stuff you have to stop on by. It is not actually in Concrete proper, but 1 mile west of town on the southside of SR20 in Grassmere.

SERVICE: 5 STARS *****
Always friendly and eager to help. A nice crew. One must order at the counter but food is delivered to your table with a big smile.

FOOD: 4 STARS ****
Good, fresh, and consistent items. The servings are large and well presented. It would get 5 stars but I find that the pizzas are sometimes over-baked on the edges.

VALUE: 4 STARS ****
Normal pizza prices, but the servings are large. An added bonus is that customers get a punch card to fill for a free "personal sized" pizza after 8 $10 purchases. So that is cool!

ATMOSPHERE: 4 STARS****
Typical pizza joint with the required picnic tables in one section ... but there are regular wooden tables/chairs in the front section. As a bonus the 'back room' actually has large tables AND PADDED CHAIRS! (perfect for the family outing, a local meeting, or especially my bony bum.)

As others have stated there is a delivery option but I've never availed myself of the service since I live just a couple of blocks away.

The only improvement I could wish for is that the pizza ovens get brushed out more frequently. Maybe that is all part of the wonderful mystic of stone lined pizza ovens ... but I, personally, don't care for the 'charcoal effect' on the underside of my pizza. (Just a silly personal preference)

All in all: a good place to eat in the Concrete area. :-)

(gotta give them a good review or they might put anchovies on my next pizza or even repossess my half-filled punch card! LOL)

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Camano Island, Washington
“Best Pizza Ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

We weren't even going to eat here! But certainly glad we did. My friend & I were on our way to do an eagle tour on the Skagit River & needed to eat before the trip. The small pizza was perfect....we could each share a piece of the other's choice & ate rest on the way home. We both agreed it was the best pizza we'd ever had. Skip the cookies....looked good but very dry. Friendly service, clean & basic decor.

• Visited January 2013