“Amazing - a "must eat at" in Palouse” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Colfax
Pullman, Washington
“Amazing - a "must eat at" in Palouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

The food was amazing - so fresh tasting and delicious. The staff was friendly and attentive. I would definitely go there again and highly recommend it to anyone. I have not had such good seafood since I at out in Galveston, Texas about five years back.
My husband had Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp - and it came with a side salad and bread.
I had Sandy's Fish and Chips - breaded cod, french fries, coleslaw, tartar sauce, etc.
It is the best food I've tasted in the Palouse.

NOTE: they have shorter hours (like on Sat: 11-2, 4:30-6:30), so make sure you get there when they are open :) You DO NOT want to miss this!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Moscow, Idaho, USA!
“A little gem in the middle of nowhere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

(AKA Snake River Bar & Grill) We drove down to scout out future RV & fishing trips, and stayed for lunch. The menu looked suspiciously expensive for what I thought would be just a seasonal greasy spoon. WRONG. I ordered a turkey sandwich and was rewarded with a huge offering on nicely toasted sourdough, with thick sliced turkey and Lingonberry cream cheese! It was great. My friend ordered the special, a pulled pork sandwich with fries and slaw, he loved it. If I travel back to this place, I'll make sure to bring an appetite.

• Visited June 2014