“Great cup of coffee and GF pastries available!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #19 of 37 restaurants in Cle Elum
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Seattle, Washington
“Great cup of coffee and GF pastries available!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

This is a fun coffee shop with great coffee and treats. If you are a fellow Gluten Free traveler (as I am) you will be happy to find a variety of treats to go with the coffee! Great place to stop on a road trip.

Visited February 2012

75% Recommend
Issaquah, Washington
“Great Java, good service, always bustling on the weekends.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

This is by far, one of the best coffee houses I have found in this area. I've been three times now, weekdays and weekends. Weekends seem allot busier with yuppies from Seattle and horse people combined. The service is ALWAYS happy to assist and really try hard when its really busy. I have NOT been disappointed, coffee is great, well bodied and professionally presented and FULL TO THE RIM (which I love). After all I'm paying for 16 oz, its great its full! Sometimes Charbucks doesn't fill to the rim, which upsets me- (when I don't get whipped cream)- so I love this place, great atmosphere on weekends. Lots of people and dog watching. The pastries lack a little, I think they need to focus a little more on the flavor and texture of their foods, and work a little on the overall sugar and salt content of their foods. I'm always a little disappointed with the food so far. Just go for the java !!!!

• Visited May 2012