“Excellent!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
You added Chalet Motel to your Saves list
800 E 1st St, Cle Elum, WA 98922   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
Bellevue, Washington
“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Our Model A Club worked with Mike to secure lodging for a weekend run and we were ALL impressed with his helpfulness and eagerness to please. He made arrangements for a gathering space for a social hour, media converge for our venture and was genuinely happy to have us! The rooms are clean, comphy and while a bit out dated JUST what we needed for the night! I wouldn't hesitate to book again if I was anywhere close! Parking in front of the rooms was a PLUS for unloading/ loading and having a fridge and microwave was nice.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

Came across this motel late one night during the Memorial Day weekend. Got the very last room, they were all booked! The customer service here is 5-stars. The room is very clean and smells great. Very kind friendly owner who helped us with everything we needed to get settled in. If near Cle Elum, WA try a couple nights at the Chalet Motel you won't be disappointed. We will defiantly be back.

• Stayed May 2014
Cle Elum, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Mike at the chalet motel is such a caring and kind individual . He has been very helpful since the moment I walked in the door he has gone above and beyond . The room was very cozy and there was hot water to shower with. I would advise anybody looking for a hotel In cle Elum to go here :)

• Stayed April 2014
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

Hello there, I'm writing this review to thank Michael at the Chalet Motel in Cle Elum Washington. I'm a Canadian from Vancouver and was in America for 10 days, touring on my motorcycle. I've stayed in a lot of motels and the Chalet is one of my favourites. Michael even knocked $10 off the price of my room when he found out I was having problems with my motorcycle! The rooms are EXTREMELY clean and Mike gave me the run down of the room to make sure I knew how everything worked. Besides that, the town itself is great with plenty of nice restaurants. I'd like to reiterate how great a guy Michael is, he phoned me a few days after I left because he wanted to make sure I made it home safely. Thanks again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

A friend and I stopped here while making our way back home from a Roadtrip....it was perfect end to our trip! Mike was GREAT! Couldn't have been nicer or made us feel more at home! He knew we were coming and put fresh flowers in our room in advance! Very conversational and helpful! Rooms were clean and comfy! Highly recommend it to anyone and we will be going back again!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

Friendly staff, easy check in and check out, great location, clean rooms, best value in town. I am able to check in late at night and check out very early in the morning with ease. Less than a mile from I-90, access is easy.

• Stayed March 2014
Bremerton, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This place reminds me of the watch I wear everyday. My wife has bought me many expensive watches in the past but I always go back to this inexpensive ten dollar one. Why? Because it has everything I need, simple to use easy to figure out at a great price.
Just like the Chalet, it's a simple little place that had everything I needed. It is located in great part of town near a great cafe.
The owner as everyone has mentioned truly is a very nice man. He thanked me for the twenty years I served my country and showed me his appreciation with a military discount, but more than that he just really made me feel appreciated.
So if your ever in Cle Elum looking for a place to rest your head for the night and all you want is a warm room, comfortable bed at a good price, The Chalet is my recommendation.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!