“Very Accommodating” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chalet Motel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cle Elum
Chalet Motel
You added Chalet Motel to your Saves list
800 E 1st St, Cle Elum, WA 98922   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Cle Elum
Warren, IN
“Very Accommodating”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2011

Very clean and comfortable with all the amenities one would need. Management was very informative and friendly. Would recommend to most anyone.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

We stopped at this motel late at night, really just looking for anywhere that had a bed. We were pleasantly surprised to find that this motel had a good combination of cleanliness, good service and affordability. We enjoyed the availability of free wifi, but most of all the hospitality of the manager Mike. On our road trip across America this summer we have stayed at quite a number of hotels/motels and this was definitely one of the better ones!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Ellensburg, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

The rooms were never cleaned while we stayed there, the owner was not very helpful with our business needs, he was also not there a lot of the time and we had to deal with some lady who had no idea what she was doing at the front desk

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
cleelumchalet, Manager at Chalet Motel, responded to this review, August 23, 2011
Retaliation against us for enforcing policy is bad form. We have reported this matter to the appropriate authorities.
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2011

On the way to Spokane for a custody hearing, just outside of Cle elum, I hit a deer with my son, his girlfriend, and my grandaughter in the car. By the time we got to Cle Elum in the towtruck, it was nearly 11pm. This very kind man took us in with a very generous discount, and then kindly extended my checkout until my son could return with a rental car. My car is totaled, but with the kindness shown and everyone safe, I know Jesus is everwatching. And thank you for the prayer i needed so badly last nite. God Bless you in all your wonderfulness in helping others. May you be successful at all you do.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Might be nice for a last minute late night stop, but generally only slightly "better" than camping.

• Stayed July 2011
Cle Elum, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

I showed up at nearly 11pm after stopping by two other motel/hotels in town, which were extremely overpriced. I got a great deal and the room was exceptionally clean, comfortable bed and cable t.v., everything I was looking for. I would recommend this establishment to anyone staying in the area, friendly staff that made sure everything was to my standards. Great service at a great price!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Poulsbo, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

The Chalet Motel is located where I like to stop after two days driving and before I take on the Seattle area traffic. It used to be pretty dumpy, but it was inexpensive and since I travel alone that was no big deal. Three years ago manager Mike arrived at the Chalet and every year since there have been significant improvements...now the rooms are spotless, the beds are comfortable and the whole place has been nicely brightened...and the price is still reasonable. A word about Mike, he wants your stay to be a good one and he will do all he can to see to it that that is what happens. I will stay there next July as I make my ninth summer visit to the Puget Sound area.

Room Tip: Tell Mike your needs
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Chalet Motel? Share your experiences!