“Great room” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Clarkston
WA
“Great room”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2008

We needed to be in Lewiston, ID for surgery on my husband----and we stayed at this hotel. What a wonderful room awaited us behind the closed door. Lush gorgeous green carpet welcomed our feet as we entered, exhausted from our trip from Walla Walla, WA------the room was spacious, CLEAN, and very welcoming. We also had sliding glass doors that opened onto the pool area. How great it would have been had our grandkids been with us. Plus, due to the fact of my husband's surgery, we were not sure when we would be checking out. They were very accomadating to us. Even let us check out via the phone from the hospital when it was decided I could bring my husband home. We dropped the keys off on our way out of town and I specifically thanked them for being so wonderful to us and how great we thought the room was. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

• Liked — the cleanliness of the room
  • Disliked — the parking
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
rivertree, Assistant Manager at BEST WESTERN Rivertree Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2008
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Trip Advisor. It was a pleasure having you stay with us. I hope that in the future, you will be able to have a pleasure trip and stay with us again.

Laura
Assistant Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Rochester
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2008

This place is a gem on a somewhat off-the-beaten path(for us from New York) approach to Mt. Rainier from the southeast. It was super clean, with a tastefully landscaped inner court yard with pool. Very friendly and competent desk staff, exceptional morning coffee and seemingly homemade breakfast treats- you can't beat that, all at a reasonable price. JM from Upstate NY

• Liked — It was very well maintained. Obvious care to detail.
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
rivertree, Assistant Manager at BEST WESTERN Rivertree Inn, responded to this review, July 19, 2008
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about your stay. Your opinion is very important to us and the staff and myself use every bit of information to better improve the property. If you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to call.
Thank you for choosing the Best Western Rivertree Inn for your stay.

Laura Rodgers
Assistant Manager
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2008

Our stay was booked by the Snake Dancer river cruise company and the hotel was excellent! The pool was lovely, there was a guest laundry and the complimentary breakfast was outstanding. Rooms were spacious and clean, and included a refrigerator and microwave. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Liked — breakfast
  • Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you for writing your response to Trip Advisor. It is guests like yourself that have made us what we are today. All of us at the Best Western Rivertree Inn hope that you will have a chance to return in the future.
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2007

BW Rivertree Inn is clean and good location. Our room was booked as 1 King but also had 2 Queens in loft. It is just across old bridge to Lewiston, ID. We had 3 rooms for an event, all three were above average condition for a Best Western franchise. Only downfall is most rooms have little privacy-balcony doors open directly to walkways (there are a few exceptions). Better than average continental breakfast).

• Liked — clean and good location some rooms sizeable.
  • Disliked — lack of privacy and some outside noise.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2007

I travel frequently and have stayed at many of the large upper end chain hotels like Hilton and Marriott, and have become a critical judge of lodgings. I had a headlight go out when I was making one of many trips to Idaho as I was approaching Clarkston, WA. Since it was too late to replace it, the kindly policeman who called it to my attention recommended the RiverTree Inn in Clarkston. The hotel has friendly staff, clean as a whistle, modern ergonomic updates, lots of little things that make you feel like they are thinking about your comfort. and they don't charge you extra! Breakfast is not a muffin and sweet roll, but good cereals, fruit, egg, breads and coffee and choice teas available at all time. The hotel is built courtyard style with a nice swimming pool in the center and a jacuzzi near by. The pool area is landscaped so that you feel like you are in a pleasant vacation environment. Oh, and did I tell you how accommodating and friendly the staff are. I can tell, because I notice the small things, that the customer comes first. Stay and plan on being treated well. Also, if you have children, this is an excellent place to stay.
The price is half what I would pay at a Marriott but in all respects the accommodations equaled or exceeded the best they ever had to offer.

Stayed October 2007
Seattle, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2007

This was a nice big room, fairly quiet and a nice bed. Hotel has a pool and laundry. I booked directly and felt like the fairly inexpensive rate made the room a steal. There is a casino across the street, and several restaurants close by.

• Stayed August 2007, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Everett, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2007

Riding my BMW motorcycle from Elko, NV, I had been in rain all the way from Kooskia, and was dead tired. The manager was extremely accommodating and noticed quickly I was riding a BMW. She assigned me a room where I could park the bike next to a patio door into the room. A godsend for a very wet and tired rider.

Stayed May 2006

Been to BEST WESTERN Rivertree Inn? Share your experiences!