“Best Pizza in town” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Best Pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014

Always are favorite pizza place to eat at.. Their pizza is the best in town. Never had anything we didn't like. Spaghetti is awesome. Very family & kid friendly.

Spokane Valley, Washington
“Once again Fazzari's was terrific.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2014

This was our second time visiting the Lewiston area and once again we made the 10 minute drive into Clarkston to get what I think is some of the best pizza ever. We hit it Saturday night and just like a year ago when we went the line was out the door. It does move fast so don't let that discourage you. Plus you can watch them make the pizza while you wait. We are not that adventurous with our pizza. We had half pep for the kids, and pep, onion, green pepper & mushrooms on our side of the pizza. It is super fresh toppings and just really really good pizza. Some people in our group got the sauerkraut and German sausage pizza. I'm not a sauerkraut fan, but they swear it is the best pizza ever. I also saw huge plates of delicious looking pasta coming out. Next time I may have to try some of that. I highly highly recommend Fazzari's. We will be camping at Hells Canyon this summer and you can guarantee we will make the drive into Clarkston to get some of the best pizza.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Pretty good pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

We had a sausage, olive, and onion pizza; it was pretty good. We were a bit disappointed that they didn't have any tv's but we were trying to watch a game, normally that wouldn't be an issue. They give you a great view of the kitchen, which is kept very clean. Overall I would eat here again but there wasn't much that stood out to me

Visited September 2013
Puget Sound
“Good Pasta, Better Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Fazzari's is better known for its pizza, but because I'd had a pizza the night previous in Dayton, I tried their pasta. As it happened I wanted a combination of sauce and pasta that wasn't on the menu. No problem, they had both ingredients and made it to order. It was good but after a long day on the road I was still hungry so I tried a baby pizza and that was very good. I've no complaint about the penne but I should have gone with Fazzari's known strength.

While the food is good and the beer was cold, a newcomer should know that Fazzari's is not all that elegant. It's a big room with happy---sometimes noisy---families. You place your order at the counter and sit where you wish.

Worth a visit and very close to the Best Western.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southport, NC
“Great pizza place,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Great pizza but I should mention they only have thin crust pizza. The pizza was very good and I love their sausage on it. This is a self service place, you go to a counter to order, and pick up drinks, food, and utensils. I had the Baked Rigatoni and it was very good. One feature for the kids is raised platform over looking windows to view the pizza preparation area. The kids seemed to love it and stayed there watching until called back to the table. I would go again and recommend it.

• Visited September 2013