“Great Family Pizza Place!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Clarkston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
“Great Family Pizza Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Best building feature is the large window to the kitchen so you can watch the pizza's being made. They have a long platform under the window that little kids can stand on and see too. The seating is non-traditional with long tables, end-to-end rather than individual tables for each group. I've never felt uncomfortable. They have a lovely fireplace and high ceilings. It's always crowded with kids so if you're looking for a quiet/romantic Italian restorante atmosphere ... this isn't the place for you (try Antonios). Usually it's kids celebrating after a game, performance, etc. so their energy is upbeat and lends itself to the family fun atmostphere rather than screaming or cranky. It does tend to be loud, so if that bothers you opt for take-out or delivery.

Even when it's crowded there isn't a long wait to get your food. And the food ... ah! Best Pizza Ever! Do yourself a favor and get the sampler at least once. I didn't think I would like the Shotsy but after tasting it I never pass by Clarkston without stopping and getting a Shotsy. Try it at least once. OH, they have always done half/half or third/third/third topping orders for us too so everyone gets what they want.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Asotin
“Fantastic Pizza with Pizzazz”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Try the "Shotsy" pizza with an open mind - if you try it you will be amazed at the ingredient combination and the heavenly delectable new pizza concoction you have come face to face with. If you aren't brave enough to try a whole one - then have a sampler - which is 1/4 hawaiian, 1/4 taco, 1/4 house special combo, and 1/4 shotsy. Great family run business, great service, great food. Fun place for families.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Tennessee
“We LOVE this place...GREAT pizza...LOTS of variety”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

We absolutely LOVE this place and make it a point to visit it AT LEAST ONCE (but usually more) when we are in town. My kids LOVE to watch them make our pizza through the window. The staff has ALWAYS been great to us. The various pizzas you can get are just too many to list. I have never had a bad one or one that I didn't like though. I have visited with baseball teams during the NAIA World Series and they have ordered ALL kinds of pizzas. Some I was hesitant to try, but any I tried always ended up being great. DO PAY ATTENTION TO THEIR HOURS...I have often forgot that they are not open all day and stopped by hoping for a lunch pizza to no avail!!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Richmond, Canada
“Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This place was busy even in the late afternoon/early evening. It's a testament to the pizza and we saw as many take-out orders as there were diners eating in.

We weren't too adventuresome and ordered one of the favourites, the Clarkston. The 10 inch was perfect for two people. The crust was light and crispy, the ratio of toppings was good, and the sauce was flavourful.

It was rather noisy and the restaurant is a family place so you do see kids running around. There's a place where they can look through the window at people making pizzas and the tend to gather there so pick a table away from this area if you want a bit of peace and quiet. Despite this I would go back because the pizza is pretty darn good!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lewiston
“Rather Spendy For Pizza, But WOW!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I've never cared for sauerkraut, EVER! Why this place would put it on pizza was beyond me... and then I tried the Shotzy Pizza and was absolutely amazed. You'll savor every bite of this pizza. Don't be afraid of the sauerkraut!!!

Visited May 2013