“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Lewiston, Idaho
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

My husband and I had takeout from there. My first fear with chinese resturants is their use of MSG. Since I am very allergic to it I was very comforted to know that they do not use it at all. That was the first and most important thing for me. Second, The almond chicken was delicious OMG!! I was sneeking it from my husbands plate. Egg Foo young was the best I have had in a long time. Not getting sick from MSG poisioning was priceless and so I will be frequenting this establishment from now on! I will also be recommending it to all my friends and guests! You guys did good and I really appreciate it and love having a quality place so close to us!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Lewiston, Idaho
“We thought it was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

The wait staff was pretty helpful and nice, and the place is huge. However, the food quality was just so-so. Nothing really stood out, on all four of our plates.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lewiston, ID
“New game in town.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

They just moved to Clarkston from Pullman so the place is new looking. It's big, has a nice decor and the usual stuff like Chinese Zodiac placemats (I'm a horse), a pot of green tea to start and a fortune cookie to end. The service was great but then I was the only patron in the afternoon on a Saturday. I had the lunch special for $7.25 which was pork fried rice and Peking style shredded pork. It was pretty good but it's sort of hard to judge the food only having had one meal. The menu is huge and very authentic looking ie: Curry Sauce with Squid or Szechuan Tofu. OBTW, by the time I left about twenty more people had come in.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere