“Grandfathers 100th Birthday” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Seattle
“Grandfathers 100th Birthday”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

Nice restaurant with view of Snake River, reasonably priced. I had steak a time before and did not care for it, however their wild salmon was awesome this time.

Visited April 2013

“Kris-bartender is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I had a wonderful time! Kris was always there right when we needed anything. Food was so good and their choices of drinks cover all types. I will never think about where to eat when in clarkston. Hands down Roosters! Kris made the whole time we were there perfect!

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen, Washington
“Avoid it”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

Waited too long to be seated. We both ordered the stuffed halibut with mashed taters with a salad. We got our salads but no silverware and napkins. Waited 23 minutes...YES 23 minutes before our waiter came back to check on us. It wasnt that busy. Halibut came and right off i noticed the mashed taters looked like glue. One taste to confirm that. The halibut was alright. A little too overdone. I wouldnt eat here again. Avoid this place.

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Lewiston, Idaho
“Good Food, but kind of expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

The restaurant has a view of the river which is nice. The place can be very noisy and service slow. The food is good but portions are not large and it's pricey for what you get.

Visited March 2013
Uniontown, Washington
“Not a very happy birthday”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

Went here while on vacation visiting family over my 30th birthday. This restaurant was near the hotel room we got for the night and we figured we would have a nice dinner to celebrate. There was barely anyone there when we arrived and it took a few minutes too long for the server to greet us. They put us at a table facing out the windows which I am sure is very nice during the day when you can actually see the river but at night you just see blackness, we would have much rather been seated at a cozy booth. I was denied a cocktail that I ordered because I didnt have ID which had been lost during our travels but the waitress seemed uninterested and just denied the request. We were not offered any information regarding the special or soup of the day that we noticed existed as we left with a written board on the wall that we didnt see on our way in. Too bad, would have much rather tried the fresh catch that was listed than the two extremely dry and unflavored steaks we received. I actually had to request A-1 which I never do as to not insult the chef but I needed help trying to get it down! Very disappointing and frustrating...we barely ate half of our dishes and decided to give up without dessert. I won't say it ruined my birthday but it definitely depressed me. We are looking to relocate to the area soon and we will make sure to keep this in mind to avoid.

On a random note the decor is all over the place. Was a bit shocked to see a sign near our table that read "fat people are hard to kidnap". Not very appetizing.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere