“Excellent Sushi definantly a trained chef” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 38 Restaurants in Chelan
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Description: Maki Sushi Kazoku is a family owned restaurant That specializes in sushi, tempura, and yakisoba.
Chehalis, Washington
“Excellent Sushi definantly a trained chef”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

So I have to say the sushi was excellent. We had three different rolls. Now here is the odd thing. I ordered a hot pork plate with rice and tempura vegetables. My food came out and my wife sat waiting for a good 5 min. for her sushi roll. The pork was something like a pork patty that you would make a sandwich from. The veggies and rice were good. Oh I also ordered some appetizers (Lumpia) and the waitress forgot them. I really wanted them so i reminded her.They were made with ground beef and carrot (not to good). Another person had to remind her of a forgotten sushi roll too. There were only 5 people in the place. Well enjoy the sushi if you go its worth the other problems.

• Visited October 2012