“Awesome way to spend the day!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 26 Activities in Chelan
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the original electric bicycle,tour, rental and sales company in the Chelan Valley. We offer the most fun and unique way to experience our beautiful region. Would you and a friend like to explore Chelan on your own for an hour or the whole day? Or perhaps, you and a group of friends would like to take a guided tour deep into the Columbia Gorge, about the town and visit the beautiful local wineries. Our comfortable electric bicycles will take you there without breaking a sweat or the need for C.P.R! We have what it takes to make your stay in Chelan a memory of a lifetime. Reserve your tour today.
Renton, Washington
“Awesome way to spend the day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The bike wine tour was the best way to spend my Saturday in Chelan. I was there with 15 other girls for a bachelorette party. We had an absolute blast on the tour. I am recommending it to everyone that is going to Chelan. Merv is the perfect person for the tour. He is an outgoing, fun, adorable guy! He definitely made the tour that much better. There were a ton of laughs and memories that we will all have for a very long time. I cannot wait to go back and do this again!

Visited May 2013
Merick H, Owner at Chelan Electric Bikes, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you!

“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

We rented these bikes for my bachelorette party yesterday and went on the wine tour, it was Amazing!!! Merv was awesome and made the tour!!!

Visited May 2013
Thank you! You girls were great!
“The best way to do a wine tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

This was so much fun. Riding electric bikes on a winery tour was far better than a limo tour. Merv was so personable. He was an excellent tour guide. I enjoyed myself and felt young again. I would recommend chalen electric bike tour to everyone.

Visited April 2013
Merick H, Owner at Chelan Electric Bikes, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you so much.
Walla Walla, Washington
24 attraction reviews
“More fun then you think!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I wasn't thrilled about trying these out but my husband wanted too so I somewhat reluctently tried it out. Oh my goodness. I am 53 yrs old and giggled like a little girl. It was so much fun. So we went back a couple days later with our kids and grandkids for a great ride around Chelan. So glad I tried it and will look to rent electric bikes on future vacations.

Visited September 2012
Merick H, Owner at Chelan Electric Bikes, responded to this review, September 12, 2012
Thank you so much. So glad you had fun!
Port Moody, Canada
“Those bikes really ROCK!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

The Woolf's from Vancouver recently spent a very enjoyable morning touring around Chelan on these electric bikes. We took 'em down to the Columbia River, a very daunting elevation loss. I'm 50 years old, nearly 300 pounds and my best biking days are long behind me. No issues whatsoever getting back up that hill! :) Lot's of juice left over too for a short tour around Chelan. Thanks!

Visited August 2012
Merick H, Owner at Chelan Electric Bikes, responded to this review, September 9, 2012
Thanks Chaps. We really appreciate it!