My best friend and I were traveling between Seattle and Portland with our teenage sons and needed a place to stay overnight. My friend had made our reservation based on TripAdvisor reviews. Well, when we drove up to the hotel my jaw dropped b/c it looked so shabby. But to my surprise our rooms were super clean with plenty of space. The beds were very comfy, great pillows. The Innkeepers were very kind. Don't let the outside appearance chase you away. You will have a great night sleep. Very quiet. Be sure to eat at the 49'ner diner just up the road. Great food at a great price.
- Also Known As:
- Timberland Hotel
- Timberland Inn And Suites
- Timberland Hotel Castle Rock
- Timberland Motel Castle Rock
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Castle Rock, it's a modern and very pleasant motel ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Timberland Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.