“Authentic Mexican food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Volcano, California
“Authentic Mexican food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

My wife and I stopped by for a late lunch, and were pleased with what we found. The food is authentic, which we expected when we discovered that we were the only people in the place who were speaking English. Having lived for years in the Los Angeles area, we are picky about our Mexican food, and we were not disappointed (other than the minor gripe that they didn't have Carta Blanca beer). Good service, full bar.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Yakima, Washington
“Better than expected”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I was in Casa Grande last Saturday. I grew up in Cashmere and this was then the Cashmere Cafe and was owned by a family of one of my 6th grade Classmates. What struck me is after 60 years the interior was in tact. The same ceiling the bar stools where i could get a 25 cent hamburger after a paper route. The booths were the same. Having said that it was clean I thought the food was good and for us at least the service was wonderful. Remember this is Cashmere and to me it felt good. There wwere six of us and all seemed happy with their food. I would go back again . Actually I like it.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“Unhappy Experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

There was a live cockroach by our table. Service was terrible. My husband had to get up from the table with our glasses to track down a waitress to get water refilled and to ask for a chip refill. My daughter was not feeling well after her dinner -- seemed to have a mild food poisoning.

• Visited December 2012