“Great place for a beer near the river!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Boise, Idaho
“Great place for a beer near the river!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great selection of Pac NW microbrews and very good burgers. Service can be very slow, but if you're not pressed for time and want to relax on the patio, have a couple beers and maybe a burger - this is the place.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Bainbridge Island, Washington, United States
“Ridiculous!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

I stopped in today around 130 pm for lunch. The floor was dirty
and so were the tables. Not surprising after peak lunch hour.
After the waiter wiped down the seats with a musty, greasy rag, I sat down on a clammy vinyl seat and looked at the menu. At
134pm I ordered a hot chicken salad and beer. The water tasted strange but regrettably I drank it. After twenty minutes a different waiter asked if I wanted
another beer, no mentioning the status of the food. At 216 I was pretty annoyed when he asked if I needed anything when I asked about my order. He was clearly puzzled and found out the first waiter never turned in my order! He tried to re-order for me but I insisted on paying for my one beer and headed down the highway in disgust. Now I'm at home dealing with stomach cramps and the taste of that water coming up to my mouth.Ridiculous!!

• Visited May 2014
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Melissa M, Owner at Milepost 111 Brewing Company, responded to this review, May 15, 2014
Thank you for your review. I have tried very hard to make this one of the best destination breweries/restaurant in the Wenatchee Valley and North Central Washington. You did happen upon a very busy lunch rush. This doesn't happen everyday, especially in the fall, winter and spring. The staff was still in the catch up phase when you arrived. As for the service and the server(s), I have talked to both of them. They were between shifts and did not communicate well. Absolutely unacceptable on our part. We will be undergoing (again) server training this week to help everyone focus on what's important - high quality customer service that pairs well with our food, beverages and atmosphere. As for the water, I had our water lines tested, the ice machine tested and all water pitcher hand washed just to be safe. Cashmere has entered their water in many contests and have very good tasting tap water. I do hope you give us another try someday when you are back in the area. Again thank you very much.
Melissa
Quincy, Washington
“Just So So”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had the opportunity to stop for lunch at milepost 111 and the food was alright the service was good however, my wife noticed there were only men working at this restaurant and their trousers looked worn or perhaps even soiled? We had fish and chips with Cole slaw. The fish was good but the fries were over cooked and the Cole slaw was old/wilted. Prices were just okay and not likely we will make a return anytime soon! For us to make any regular return to any restaurant, it needs to really stand out and Milepost 111 did not, although we did notice the Trip Advisor badge on the door!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pullman, Washington
“Good atmosphere, faster service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

I have been here a few times and I love the beer and the atmosphere. The setting right on the Columbia river is very pretty. The lunch menu is very good the couple times I have ordered, however, I went here for dinner last week and the service was very slow and the portion sizes were smaller than the lunch items. I thought this would be opposite, as dinner is more expensive. I thought our orders were lost at first, because a couple families who came in after we did received their food first. About an hour later our food came out, we ordered two entrees was all, and although the staff was friendly, I felt like they could have done something like a free appetizer while we waited or taken care of the drinks or one entree.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Harrison Hot Springs, Canada
“Good beer, food needs work”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

This is a plain but pleasant restaurant on the Wenatchee River. Great beers on tap from all over the Pacific NW. We had fish and chips and a BCTA (BLT with Avacado). Both came with truffle fries. The BCTA was very good, the fish okay, and the fries limp. Their specialties are burgers, so that may be a better choice.

• Visited March 2014