“Highly Recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
“Highly Recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My husband and I would find ourselves making a weekly trek to Wenatchee in search of a decent meal, but that is no longer the case. The food here is FRESH and amazingly delicious. My husband can't wait to sink his teeth into the hot wings--which you can smell all the way from the kitchen. Whether you are in the mood for a crisp spinach salad with sliced pears, a juicy burger with blue cheese, or a steak topped with grilled onions, you won't be disappointed. My husband loves the beer selection, and I am grateful for the pear cider option. If you don't usually save room for dessert, my tip is to either take home some of your dinner or order dessert to go. The chocolate stout cake is my favorite! The staff is the icing on the cake; they are very friendly and attentive. We look forward to many more date nights at Milepost 111!

“Best in Apple Valley”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Love this place, best appetizers, lunches, dinners. Soups and desserts are the greatest. I have tried 80% of the menu and I loved it all. Tonight my wife and I had the New York steak dinner it was OUTSTANDING!! Food is best in the Apple Valley. Service, chef, owner, fantastic! Oh, & the beer selection! Atmosphere fun.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melissa M, Owner at Milepost 111 Brewing Company, responded to this review, February 3, 2013
Thank you so much for your review!
Milepost 111 Brewing Company crew
Wenatchee, Washington
“Don't order the nachos”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

I have heard so much about Milepost 111 that we were coming back home to Wenatchee and decided to check it out. The place was packed and I'll have to say had tons of beer options and what looked like a bar. The bummer was only 2 wines to choose from -- red and white. I guess that's okay because it is marketed as a beer place. But then even with beer was hoping for the great nacho's with "the 111 special ingredient" -- I guess the secret ingredient was AMERICAN CHEESE! I was really disappointed! With all the other things going for it they skimp on the nachos and use liquid goo! So sad! I hope the other food is as good as everyone says but I would say skip on the nachos with "111 special ingredient" -- no bueno! Kinda reminded me of Town Toyota Center or Morris Park nacho's:(

• 3 of 5 stars Food
I just wanted to thank you for your review. We strive very hard to please everyone who walks through our doors. This is a restaurant and brewery, I opted to add wine and spirits only for those who don't care of beer. The majority of breweries do not have these options at all. We are definitely devoted to the beer here! We go through many kegs a night on our busy days/nights! In regards to the nachos-we add Barbers Vintage cheese to the nacho sauce to give it pizazz and it is well topped with all the traditional toppings. I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy them. I would love to amaze you with all the other options on our lunch or dinner menus. If you do decide to give us a second try, please talk to me or the Chef when you come in. Again, thank you for your review.
Milepost 111 Brewing Company
“Simply the Best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Milepost 111 has quickly become the premier dining spot in all of Central Washington. I dined there for the first time on opening night and quickly became a regular. The Owners and Staff are first class, always eager to please and share menu ideas and samples. The food, hands down, fantastic! They have dozens of beers on tap and a full bar that boasts big screen TV's and a fun, friendly environment. When the weather permits, I can't wait to sit at the outdoor deck and watch the river run by. Rumor has it that there will be some live music in the Summer as well.

Awesome place, a must try!

• Visited January 2013
Washington
“Finally some good food in the Valley!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Milepost 111 opened last fall just a few blocks from our house. Since then we have been there at least 30 times and we love it every time.
This area doesn't have a lot of great choices for decent restaurants so this place is a real treat.

Food: My FAVORITE is the BCTA sandwich but the last time I was there I tried the stuffed chicken breast and loved it. The burger is just hands-down the best around.
All the meat is organic, hormone free and delish. They also have a nice veggie (black bean) burger.

The biggest problem with this place is choosing between the truffle fries that come with most of the sandwiches or upgrading to the Mac and Cheese. Answer: Have the Mac and Cheese for an appetizer and the fries with your meal.

Beers and other beverages: If you like beers on tap, this is where you need to be. I prefer cocktails so am very happy that they have a full bar. (with big screen tvs!)

Service: Either the chef or owner will likely come to your table and check on you. That is just a dose of awesome hospitality. However, if they don't, you can be assured that your server will be very helpful and friendly. Food comes out quickly and you will never sit with an empty glass in front of you.

This will be our regular stomping grounds for a long, long time.

OH! P.S. There is a DECK overlooking the river! Hasn't opened yet because it is still winter but when the weather turns warm, that is where you will find us!

• Visited January 2013