I was looking for a small place to stay in the Columbia River Gorge while coming south from Mt. Ranier and spending time on the east slope of Mt. St. Helens. While searching on the internet, I saw Carson Ridge Cabins and decided to stay there. It was more than I anticipated from our host, Pete, to the little amenities in the cabin for which there was no charge. I gave a star rating of a 5 because that was as high as I could go. It was a wonderfully enjoyable and relaxing place to stay. I would highly recommend that if you are in the area that you try Carson Ridge Cabins.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relax and rejuvenate your soul in the tranquility of your private, luxury Columbia River Gorge cabin. Spa tubs for 2, walk-in showers with dual shower heads, fireplaces, log beds, private porches with log swings, spectacular views, luxury linens, plush robes, spa services in your own romantic Washington cabin…need we say more? Our award-winning Columbia River Gorge lodging has been voted "The Best in the West", the "Top 10 Most Romantic Inns in the Country", "Best Place to Celebrate Romance" and most recently won for the second year running, "Best of the Gorge". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Hotel Carson
- Carson Ridge Luxury Cabins Washington