Stayed in a king room with the soak and wrap package. Having never been to a bath house or anything similar, I had no idea what to expect. Here's how it works:
First come, first serve. No reservations.
Your should wear flip flops and bring a bottle of water to drink while you soak/sauna.
Go in, meet the attendant. There are private dressing rooms and baskets to keep your clothes. They also provide towels.
Wrap yourself on a towel while you wait for your tub to fill. There is piping hot mineral water that you can add cool spring water to for your ideal temp.
Shower curtains provide privacy between soaking tubs.
The attendant will ask if you're done, I said 'not yet' since I could tell that the tubs weren't all full, and she gave me more time. She wasn't pushy at all.
After the tub, you go into an adjoining room with flat beds. You lay down, remove your towel, and the attendant wraps you in a sheet and then you're covered in a blanket. I think I fell asleep... but it wasn't hot enough for me to "sweat away my toxins". Again, the girl was very helpful and made me feel comfortable.
The hotel room was average but clean. We had lunch at the restaurant and it was surprisingly good and well-priced. It was a nice experience.
- Also Known As:
- Carson Mineral Hot Springs Hotel Carson
- Carson Hot Springs
- Carson Hot Springs Wa
- Carson Mineral Hot Springs Hotel
- Carson Hot Springs Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Carson Washington
- Carson Hot Springs Resort
- Carson Hot Springs Golf & Spa Resort Washington
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Carson Hot Springs where you will find a fabulous vintage vacation! Enjoy our lobby which is located in the original St. Martin's Hotel, or the rustic simplicity of our 1920's Bath House, or maybe hot tubs filled with our therapeutic mineral water on the balcony of your bedroom! Our rustic retreat is perfect for those who want to unwind, unplug and get away from it all. Activities for the outdoor enthusiast include: rafting, fishing, hiking and biking right out our front door. The newly renovated golf course, Elk Ridge, features amazing views from every hole! Most golfer's have it on their "must play" list and we offer Stay and Play Packages. The Clubhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner service to satisfy the hungry traveler. Runaway to Rustic! ... more less