“Very Overrated” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 4 things to do in Carnation
“Very Overrated”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Not sure what the fuss is about. It's actually a fairly long drive from Seattle. You have to pay for everything. All the rides and the park in general are in extremely poor condition. Employees are, in general, disinterested or downright rude. Lastly, someone smashed the windshield of my car while it was in their parking lot. Once home, I sent them an email simply stating what happened in their parking lot. I certainly didn't ask for compensation or anything. I didn't get a response, not even a simply acknowledgement or apology.

It's tempting for families to want to go and check it out since it appears to be so close to Seattle, but frankly, this is an attraction I would definitely avoid.

Visited August 2012

“Great place for small kids”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a great place to take young children (3-10) The rides are all easy going and its a nice place to take your family. If at all possible go during a weekday or on a bad weather day as it can get crowded on a weekend. Its a nice drive as well.

Visited October 2012
“Family Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I took my 10, 6 and one year old granddaughters to the farm. We spent one day just doing the rides and eating in the great restaurant. Make sure you get the special-it's always great. The homemade potato salad is amazing! The rides were great and we wore ourselves out staying until closing then eating again. The pies and jam we brought home were delicious. We went back another day to pick raspberries and eat at the restaurant again.

Visited July 2012
wherever
“An entire deceptive rip-off!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

An entire deceptive rip-off! Remlinger farms use to be an honest fun place for buying plants, produce & enjoy free fun. It is very sad it had to become what is has. My family and I went there on a regular basis to enjoy the wholesome, honest enjoyment which is so unusual to find anymore. This place has become overwhelmingly commercialized. I brought my daughter there as a child for quite a few years. I have 2 grandchildren that I was thinking of taking there this weekend but will find somewhere else to spend my money. Remlingers is robbing us and no longer cares about the quality but only about the dollar. So sad. This is one less place to enjoy the fall season.

Visited October 2012
25 attraction reviews
“For tourists”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had not been back to Remlinger in years, having gone a lot when my kids were in school. So I decided to visit, and my goodness! It has become so commercialized! I did not recognize the sweet little farm I remembered. You have to pay for EVERYTHING! Pumpkin patch, corn maze, train rides, etc. They used to carry their own brands - their pies are delicious. They carry many commerical brands now. But once again money is a big thing here. Bring lots of money when you visit.

Visited September 2012

Been to Remlinger Farms? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Remlinger Farms, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.