“For tourists” 3 of 5 stars

Seattle, Washington
25 attraction reviews
“For tourists”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had not been back to Remlinger in years, having gone a lot when my kids were in school. So I decided to visit, and my goodness! It has become so commercialized! I did not recognize the sweet little farm I remembered. You have to pay for EVERYTHING! Pumpkin patch, corn maze, train rides, etc. They used to carry their own brands - their pies are delicious. They carry many commerical brands now. But once again money is a big thing here. Bring lots of money when you visit.

Redmond, Washington
26 attraction reviews
“Its for kids”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

It is a place where you take the kids for a day. We have never had a decent pie from this place even although they specialize in them.
We keep trying because everyone raves about them but I think its hype.
The last one we tried we couldn't eat.

Visited August 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
20 attraction reviews
“Strawberry picking!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

So many good memories of Remlingers. Went strawberry picking with friends. Great shop there too with all sorts of delicious produce, and some other lovely crafty-type stuff.

Miss Carnation a lot. Definitely a great place to visit!

Visited October 2011
Seattle, Washington
16 attraction reviews
“Best for little kids!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I have a 6,9 and 11 year old. It was fun for the 11 year old, but only because I kept turning things into games. The two younger can still enjoy without added effort. There are fun rides, ponies, petting zoo, lot of old tractor equipment to explore, it was fun. I recommend midweek, weekends are too packed!

Seattle, WA
4 attraction reviews
“Best amusement park for toddlers in all of WA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

We have a toddler and most of the amusement parks are geared towards older kids. Remlinger has rides that are geared more for toddlers, from the train ride around the farm to the small canoe ride which does not require the toddler to be able to do anything for the canoe to move, the smaller amusement park ride that goes round and round (even the carousel has seatbelts), pony rides, car ride around the model T's where the toddler can "drive" daddy and mommy around the track, stationary school bus/fire truck/tractors... etc for the kids to climb into and run around. Even the indoor restaurant with the 2 trains that rides on track around the room. Finally a place where my toddler is willing to sit and eat while staring at the train going around the room. He stays in his seat and watch the train goes around the room each time we come and to eat. The performances in the indoor stage area are catered to the little ones also. As is the farm animal petting area (with sink and soap dispensers at toddler height), and tons of little play things for toddler. We've been here multiple times per year for the last 2 or 3 yrs now. My son will eventually grow out of it and will want to do the bigger amusement parks I'm sure but while he's still a toddler, this is the only one I've been to that is so catered to the toddler size and toddler activities.

Visited September 2012

Been to Remlinger Farms? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Remlinger Farms, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.