“Cozy and quiet - a place of beauty, serenity and hospitality” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Inn at Barnum Point

You added Inn at Barnum Point to your Saves list
Inn at Barnum Point
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   464 S Barnum Rd, Camano Island, WA 98282-8578   |
Tacoma, WA
“Cozy and quiet - a place of beauty, serenity and hospitality”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

This was our first trip to Camano Island. The Inn at Barnham Point is nestled in an area near forest and ocean. Quiet, serene and beautiful, it's a cozy place for peace and relaxation. Carolin is an awesome hostess!

• Stayed March 2013

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

It was a great visit, with beautiful views. We had the room on the right and was very spacious. It is difficult to find but our GPS helped. The inn is located out on the point and away from everything. It is a peaceful setting. The innkeeper Carolin was the perfect host and makes a great vegetable juice drink.

The inn is a little dated and in need of a renovation. It is reminiscent of 70's decor.

Room Tip: All rooms have great views
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank TravelRoadWarriors
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

This innn was one of many we stayed at during our visit to Seattle. Cmamo Island is a beautiful part of WA and The Iinn At Barnum Point was awesome. We rented out the left side of the property, views of the sound were awesome, and a short walk dwon a track to the beach.
Bald eagles swoop over head, not just one or two but many, deer walk along the beach, just cant say enough about this place.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank trshacks
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

I was performing in a musical nearby, the producers of the show set up a two night stay for me during tech week to stay at the Inn because I live two hours away from the venue. Since rehearsal ended late, my director dropped me off at midnight. It was so dark so I had no idea where I was. The Innkeeper Carolin greeted me, and showed me around where I will stay. I was in the large suite all by myself, so I decided to sleep in the queen bed situated upstairs in the loft. There was a queen bed downstairs as well. In the suite there's a five piece bathroom( two sinks, walk in shower with two heads, sunken tub with a rubber sucky, and bubble bath soap, lots of extra towels, and a private toilet section). Finally fell asleep at 2am...then at 6am a bright light shining on my face woke me up. It was the sun rise, and I got up I noticed a 360 degree view of Port Susan...wow! What a view...I had no idea that this bed and breakfast was situated on a peninsula. It's as if I was on my own private island. Then I walked out on the balcony...who would've thought that no rain two hours from Seattle in April! As I sat outside, all I could hear was the waves, and the birds, and watched the eagles soar looking for its next meal. I felt the sun pounding on my face while looking out on this magnificent view. I was in awe. Since I was not set up for the breakfast plan, Carolin set me up with breakfast items in the fridge. Oh did I mention also in the suite is a kitchenette. Fridge, dishwasher, plates, utensils, microwave, grill, coffeemaker. Carolin had frozen items, in the fridge, milk, juice, eggs, fruits. I'm sure items may vary. Carolin was so sweet she ame knocking offering to make me breakfast, but I already ate. There's also a small dining area, and lounging area. At the time of my stay Carolin lost a helper so this little old lady took care of this huge place by herself. I felt bad and wanted to help. But her helper was going to be replaced soon. It's not the Ritz, but it's a very relaxing B&B. Only drawback is, if you don't have a car like I didn't, You're stuck, no restaurants around to dine or walk to. Thanks goodness for the food in the fridge or friends to the rescue. This little place, with the little old lady Innkeeper will be always be dear to my heart. And yes I would have to agree with the other reviewers...you feel like a part of the family.

Room Tip: Large two bed suite does not get the breakfast, only breakfast items in fridge or freezer. But it co...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2010

Lovely location and facility. We shared the big suite with friends to celebrate my wife's "Medicare Birthday" and had a wonderful time. The loft has a 360 degree view!

Good beds and plenty of privacy.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Dayton, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2007

We have stayed at the Inn at Barnum Point the past two summers. The innkeeper, Carolin, is the granddaughter of the settler of the property, situated on a peninsula overlooking Port Susan. The rooms are comfortable and clean, the views wonderful, and after a day, you feel like part of the innkeeper's family. The breakfasts are delicious and she is anxious to share what she knows from a lifetime on and off the island. Highly recommended!

• Liked — The view
  • Disliked — The stairs
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 stars
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank andy418
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
Anacortes Ship Harbor Inn
#2 of 10 in Anacortes
4.5 of 5 stars 376 reviews

Been to Inn at Barnum Point? Share your experiences!