“Great place, helpful staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Burlington
Colleyville, Texas
“Great place, helpful staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last month. I was in the Burlington on business and have never stayed in the area before. I asked the front desk clerk if he recommended any restaurants in the area and he gave me the name of a small restaurant about 10 minutes away. The restaurant, the Chuckanut Manor Restaurant, was excellent and a place I would never have found on my own.
For me, the hotel was quiet, as the interstate didn't bother me and I didn't hear the train that others have commented on. The person on duty also checked my Marriott preferences on my rewards account and brought extra pillows without me having to ask for them.

Room Tip: Top floor away from I-5.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Edmonton, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visit Skagit County pretty regularly, and decided to try this hotel, which I had not previously stayed at. It certainly met my needs: it was clean, with very friendly and helpful staff. The room was on the small side. The breakfast was adequate, but not overwhelming in its selection. Some channels on the satellite TV were unwatchable. The location is not ideal from a convenience standpoint, as it requires a bit of driving to reach the edge of Burlington proper. Probably the biggest drawback is the placement within a few feet of a busy interstate, and with a railroad track on the opposite side (with train whistles blowing in the middle of the night). I think this place is a good value, and as I mentioned, the staff are engaged and very nice. If it were possible, I would rate it 3.5, because I do find it better than "average." However, in the future I will probably pay a bit more and stay at the Hampton Inn.

Marysville, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I wanted a nice suite for the night. The listing for this room was a jacuzzi suite. What it turned out to be was a regular handicapped room that they put in a big bathtub and sold as a suite. It cost $50 more and when my credit card was charged, they added on another $25 for some reason. I am still fighting that. I am very disapointed in Marriott for putting their good name on this sham. The continental breakfast was good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

stayed one night during 2012 xmas period...had no choice but to stay when driving northbound to vancouver after shopping finished done at tulalip premium outlet since the tulalip casino is all booked out that day.

searched some other hotels in tulalip and burlington area ...found this one looks to be nicer...

it is off the highway on the old highway ...you can find jack in the box and other pubs rigt next to it (but open until 11pm I think).....friendly staff....simple complimentary breakfast....so overall $120 something a night not bad....

other complaint...maybe the noise at night since it is right next to interstate highway...and in the morming when the train pass thru the racks right behind the hotel...

• Stayed December 2012
East Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

I stayed in this hotel because it was close to I-5 and also pretty close to the care facility my Dad was in. I made reservations for February 14th and 15th. My dad was in bad shape and I drove from eastern Washington as fast as I could. My sister and I stayed with Dad until he passed away early on the 16th. I had called the desk late on the 14th and 15th to make sure they were keeping my room, they told me no problem. I had secured the room with a credit card. We didn't even see the room until 4:30 am on the 16th. When the clerk let us in he seemed to know who we were, offered his condolensces, forgave the nights we weren't there and gave us emergency status for room rate. I was so tired and thankful. The accomodations at this Inn are more than adequate. The beds are decent and comfortable. All the staff were wonderful and they had many breakfast options. The rooms are CLEAN. Thank you Fairfield Inn for being so good to us. I will stay here when I am in the area and recommend this Inn to everyone.

Room Tip: I like the 3rd floor because you don't hear people noise above you.
iflyalotornot
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

Pretty good so far, checked in late, friendly service. Average stay, nothing spectacular.
Breakfast was typical of a Fairfield property. Clean, average rooms, flat screen TV's, wifi worked, all good.

Breakfast consisted of frozen breakfast sandwiches and frozen omletes that you microwaved. Good selection of teas.

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Great hotel off I5. Service was outstanding, hotel was very clean, room beds and pillows were very comfortable. Many good breakfast options, and the coffee was great. Only downside is a train that runs by the hotel. I will stay again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!