“Cozy stay” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
TN
“Cozy stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

The location of this hotel is well placed. Its very quiet and safe, tucked right off the interstate and near the outlet malls. I did feel that the lack of a dresser was inconvenient but not lacking with an adequately stocked kitchenette and easily accessible pantry section all based on the honor system. Definitely plan on staying again.

• Stayed August 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I spent two weeks here on business and have absolutely no complaints. This hotel is fairly new (it shows up as a construction site on Google Maps) and it shows. The rooms are clean and standard Candlewood fair with a small cooktop, full fridge, desk and a decent sized television. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful and housekeeping did a good job and respected the “do not disturb” sign. The only complaint I have against this place is that it is a little tough to find off of the main highway but, that being said, it’s pretty much the perfect extended stay hotel. It is near an on-ramp to I-5, and there is a Fred Meyer and a Safeway about a mile away if you need groceries or other goods. If you have an extended stay planned in this area this property will more than suit your needs.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Cancun, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

My friend and I were looking for a nice hotel in Burlington to be able to go to a tour in Bellingham and be close to the San Juan Islands ... we couldnt have found better!

The place is brand new, the location is great, the staff is super friendly, the beds are super comfortable everything was super nice and I think at a good price

Will definitely be looking for Candlewood Suites in USA when I go again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Seattle hotels sold out so was given suggestion for this hotel from competitor. Was headed north anyway so decided to try it. It's like a Residence Inn with the kitchenette, full fridge, but not a separate bedroom. Nice desk, free internet. I would definitely stay here again. Great Japanese steakhouse 50 yards away. Several stores within 2 blocks. Downside is no breakfast available and no ice machine or vending machines. Ice maker in fridge in room but takes time to make ice. I would definitely stay here again. Very pleasant front desk lady.

Room Tip: Don't think any location would be better or worse.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
The Woodlands, TX
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

I've stayed at a couple of Candlewood Suites in the past but this one was leaps & bounds above those experiences. Room was very clean, bright, and new. Bathroom layout was incredibly convenient and accessible. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. They even accommodated a late check out! Nearby many restaurants and shopping. Highly recommend this hotel!!
Only suggestion is the hotel is a bit off the street and their sign is difficult to see. So look up on map to know exact location.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Therese L, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Burlington, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Dear Texas_Gypsie,

I appreciate that you took the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. Thanks for all the great things you had to say about us! We are addressing the limited signage, and your comment indicates that more can be done. I hope that we see you again during your next visit.
Bethany Beach, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had a very bad experience with a Bellingham vacation rental, real nightmare, and came in to the Candlewood very frazzled. Alana at the front desk could not have been kinder to me. I booked for about 3 weeks, and cannot have been more pleased. At one point I developed vertigo and Alana, who was off duty, picked up some dramamine for me, which was a real rescue and clearly above and beyond the call of duty.

Besides the kindness I experienced, this place is truly outstanding: Impeccably clean, beautiful studio room, with super-comfy bed, nice linens, and a near full-size kitchen (no oven). Very nice layout to the room. Great soundproofing. Very quiet. Everyone that I met working here was excellent, Fred, and Jaime come to mind. I think I would just rent here if I was driving to the area again, guaranteed great experience (unlike my internet booked vacation rental!).

I have traveled a lot throughout the US on business, and this place is a real standout. Very thankful I stumbled upon in!

Room Tip: I think all the rooms would be good, I selected the back of the building for the view of trees. You...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel is extremely clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. My room was very spacious The work table is large, which I must have in order to do my work. The internet signal is excellent. The only drawback is that you don't have daily maid service because it is an extended stay facility. It's located near several restaurants in Burlington. There are more good restaurants 10 minutes away in Mount Vernon. There is no pool but it does offer a nice exercise room and business center.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Been to Candlewood Suites Burlington? Share your experiences!