“motel” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Sterling Motor Inn

Sterling Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burlington
Sterling Motor Inn
Save Saved
You added Sterling Motor Inn to your Saves list
866 S.Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA 98233   |
Ranked #6 of 6 hotels in Burlington
Russell, Pennsylvania, United States
“motel”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We would not stay at this motel again. We should have asked for our money back and left. It was not very clean and was in great need of repairs and updates. We only stayed one night because it was close to where we needed to be , price was too high for the quality of the room. Staff not very friendly.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We needed accommodation in this area for the Enbridge Ride to Conquer Cancer. The owners did not speak English, only Chinese. When we arrived, the lady behind the counter said that I would need to pay a higher rate as it was the weekend. I had to show her the print-off of my reservation before she wouldl agree to leave the price as was quoted. The room smelled, the windows were dirty, the carpet stuck to our shoes and the air conditioner (which was rammed into a hole punched out of the wall) did not work. We were told there were no other rooms. The did not even provide a bar of soap. Please don't stay here, this was not even a one-star.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

funny to see a lot of people complained this motel. they must be new to this town.i have known this motel over 10 years. there is 3 motels in Burlington 55~60 dollars range. this is one of them. an the other 2 motels is like even homeless people don't want to stay. lol just ask homeless people in Burlington if you can. next cheapest motels are 70~80$ ranges. I want clean room and warm shower for one night stay. and dont want spend 100$. this is even better value than cocusa which is 15$ more,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Tacoma, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was kinda worried that it might be gross inside cuz the price I paid, but it was great!
nice people, again, great price, and clean.
I enjoyed shopping at the outlet mall that was near by,
free way was with in 2 or 3 minutes away.
It was quiet. My baby can't sleep if it's not quiet, but at this place, she had slept thru the night without waking up once.
I'm gonna go back there again this spring.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Wyoming
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stopped in to inquire about rates and availability for a one night stay for my buddy and I. The fella running front desk (owner?) quoted me a great rate. When my buddy showed up a few minutes later I asked if he could split the room down the middle (we had credit cards). He got very upset and threw down his pen and said, "how am I supposed to make any money, when I get charged $2-3 per card? CASH ONLY!". I would have paid cash, but with his attitude and temper I gladly walked out to give another motel my business for the evening. And I am glad to give this "glowing" review to his business! I expect him to be out of the motel business shortly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Pasco, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

This motel is the worst. Unbelieveable. I should have know when I saw the weekly rates offered and seeing four different shopping carts in front of some of the rooms. The room was filthy. There were open electrical areas stuffed with plastic bags. The floor was digusting. The weekly roomers had a huge loud party and left beer bottles all over the parking lot. and to top it off when I was in the office returning the key in walked a hooker and paid cash "so that I could go take a shower." I am serious. sleeping in your car is the best option if you are even considering this dump.

Room Tip: Don't get a room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

My wife and I checked in @ 4:30 pm, May 18th, 2011, we had supper at the restaurant on the property and went into our room. when we entered the room, we almost fainted. I thought we were in the holding cell at the local jail. Cobwebs on the ceiling, the carpet was so gungie that there was no more pile left on it. The walls were marked with dirty fingerprints, and the room really stank. there was a 2 inch gap between the floor and the door so the creatures of the night could come for a visit.
When we approached the managment about our concerns, his reply was, "What did you expect for what you paid". I have stayed in motels that cost $55.00 before, but the Sterling Motel takes the scum award. when I asked for a refund, the managment refused to give any refunds.

Room Tip: Check around, and please check the room out first!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Sterling Motor Inn? Share your experiences!