“great place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sterling Motor Inn

Sterling Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Burlington
Sterling Motor Inn
Save Saved
You added Sterling Motor Inn to your Saves list
866 S.Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA 98233   |
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Burlington
Tacoma, Washington
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

I was kinda worried that it might be gross inside cuz the price I paid, but it was great!
nice people, again, great price, and clean.
I enjoyed shopping at the outlet mall that was near by,
free way was with in 2 or 3 minutes away.
It was quiet. My baby can't sleep if it's not quiet, but at this place, she had slept thru the night without waking up once.
I'm gonna go back there again this spring.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Wyoming
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

Stopped in to inquire about rates and availability for a one night stay for my buddy and I. The fella running front desk (owner?) quoted me a great rate. When my buddy showed up a few minutes later I asked if he could split the room down the middle (we had credit cards). He got very upset and threw down his pen and said, "how am I supposed to make any money, when I get charged $2-3 per card? CASH ONLY!". I would have paid cash, but with his attitude and temper I gladly walked out to give another motel my business for the evening. And I am glad to give this "glowing" review to his business! I expect him to be out of the motel business shortly.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Pasco, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

This motel is the worst. Unbelieveable. I should have know when I saw the weekly rates offered and seeing four different shopping carts in front of some of the rooms. The room was filthy. There were open electrical areas stuffed with plastic bags. The floor was digusting. The weekly roomers had a huge loud party and left beer bottles all over the parking lot. and to top it off when I was in the office returning the key in walked a hooker and paid cash "so that I could go take a shower." I am serious. sleeping in your car is the best option if you are even considering this dump.

Room Tip: Don't get a room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

My wife and I checked in @ 4:30 pm, May 18th, 2011, we had supper at the restaurant on the property and went into our room. when we entered the room, we almost fainted. I thought we were in the holding cell at the local jail. Cobwebs on the ceiling, the carpet was so gungie that there was no more pile left on it. The walls were marked with dirty fingerprints, and the room really stank. there was a 2 inch gap between the floor and the door so the creatures of the night could come for a visit.
When we approached the managment about our concerns, his reply was, "What did you expect for what you paid". I have stayed in motels that cost $55.00 before, but the Sterling Motel takes the scum award. when I asked for a refund, the managment refused to give any refunds.

Room Tip: Check around, and please check the room out first!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

55 dolars, keep that in mind.
we have travelled through the US for four weeks and we wanted to go to the San Juan Islands, but everything was occupied so we decided to look for a motel and go the next day for a day trip. Well, the four of us slept like roses (which is quit special on a holiday) so we booked for the same night again, and again slept like roses!
Afterwards we went to Vancouver and stayed there for two night, back to Seattle we visited this motel again, and…. slept like a rose.
So if you are looking for a cheap place in the middle of Vancouver, San Juan and Seattle and you can use some sleep, I do not know a better place.
ps. There is a 24 hour haagen supermarket across the street and a fridge an a microwave in your room

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Sterling Motor Inn? Share your experiences!