“This is the worst horrible motel I have ever seen.” 1 of 5 stars

Sterling Motor Inn
866 S.Burlington Blvd., Burlington, WA 98233   |
Ranked #6 of 6 hotels in Burlington
Pasco, Washington
“This is the worst horrible motel I have ever seen.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

This motel is the worst. Unbelieveable. I should have know when I saw the weekly rates offered and seeing four different shopping carts in front of some of the rooms. The room was filthy. There were open electrical areas stuffed with plastic bags. The floor was digusting. The weekly roomers had a huge loud party and left beer bottles all over the parking lot. and to top it off when I was in the office returning the key in walked a hooker and paid cash "so that I could go take a shower." I am serious. sleeping in your car is the best option if you are even considering this dump.

Room Tip: Don't get a room.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple

10 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2011

My wife and I checked in @ 4:30 pm, May 18th, 2011, we had supper at the restaurant on the property and went into our room. when we entered the room, we almost fainted. I thought we were in the holding cell at the local jail. Cobwebs on the ceiling, the carpet was so gungie that there was no more pile left on it. The walls were marked with dirty fingerprints, and the room really stank. there was a 2 inch gap between the floor and the door so the creatures of the night could come for a visit.
When we approached the managment about our concerns, his reply was, "What did you expect for what you paid". I have stayed in motels that cost $55.00 before, but the Sterling Motel takes the scum award. when I asked for a refund, the managment refused to give any refunds.

Room Tip: Check around, and please check the room out first!
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Burlington hotels

amsterdam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

55 dolars, keep that in mind.
we have travelled through the US for four weeks and we wanted to go to the San Juan Islands, but everything was occupied so we decided to look for a motel and go the next day for a day trip. Well, the four of us slept like roses (which is quit special on a holiday) so we booked for the same night again, and again slept like roses!
Afterwards we went to Vancouver and stayed there for two night, back to Seattle we visited this motel again, and…. slept like a rose.
So if you are looking for a cheap place in the middle of Vancouver, San Juan and Seattle and you can use some sleep, I do not know a better place.
ps. There is a 24 hour haagen supermarket across the street and a fridge an a microwave in your room

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with friends

Been to Sterling Motor Inn? Share your experiences!