“Great restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Late Night
Bellingham, Washington
“Great restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

good local food, good beer! Great place after a horrible rafting experience with Pacific NW Float trip.

Visited July 2012

90% Recommend
Blaine, Washington
“Great Hamburgers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

After hearing several friends and family rave about this place, my husband and I finally tried it, and we were not disappointed! We both had the 'Train Wreck burger' which I consider to be one of the best burgers in the area. We were a little disappointed with the fries because we seemed to have gotten all the end pieces. And beware, they do their fries well done. They do have the option of sweet potato fries, but neither of us are fans, so we opted for the regular fries. We went on a Sunday afternoon, and they were packed. Our waitress was running around the place, trying to keep up with food and acting as her own bartender. But there were 2 large groups there. Overall, I can't wait to go back for another hamburger.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
ISSAQUAH
“Still good...3 years now!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Jalapeno poppers, YUM! Grilled tender crisp, smokey bacon cooked crisp but not dead,...cheese melted just right. I lucked out on all 4, nice heat...not too much. Once in a while I do get one that is ballestic-worthy, but not tonight. The "in-crowd" calls it Jalapeno roulette, which as a hot-loving person, I think is fun. If Dustin is cooking, I think you are in for a treat!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Edmonton, Canada
“Very nice find in Burlington”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I am a frequent visitor to the area, and have often lamented the depressing landscape of bland chain restaurants and transient dives. This time, we decided to try Train Wreck based on its high rating in TripAdvisor, and I have to say that it is well deserved. The food was excellent and arrived quickly, and the service was quite diligent. The soups were outstanding! For what it is (unique local restaurant serving quality comfort food, not aspiring to anything fancy), I would rate this somewhere between 4 and five stars. Because I am stingy with 5-star ratings, I gave it 4, but it is really better than that.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anchorage
“Neat Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Casuak atmosphere, eclectic menu with nice touches of contemporary American cuisine. The BLT on baguette was very tasty, loaded with bacon and a nice aioli. Salad was fresh and crisp. Comfortable seating and what appeared to be a nice selection of local beers. Worth a visit if you're in the area.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere