The Holiday Inn Express in Burlington, WA. is a high quality hotel.
Management is excellent, very professional and very knowledgeable.
Front desk personell, housekeeping and breakfast room staff are excellent. All of the staff are very courteous. The hotel exceptionally clean, breakfast is outstanding. The grounds are beautifully maintained.
We will recommend this hotel to anyone.
We stayed at a Best Western in Kelso, WA. on registering the person at the front desk was arrogant.
On signing out the front desk told us we made a long distance call and charged us for it. We did not make any long distance call. The front desk person insisted we did. I refused to pay it, my wife told me to pay it. During this exchange the manager stood there and said nothing. We were treated like we weren't worthy to stay there.
That hotel can't even stand in the shadow of Holiday Inn Express Inn in Burlington, WA.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome! The newly renovated Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington, WA is located at exit 229 off I-5, minutes from Skagit Valley & Tulalip Casino's, outlets & shopping malls, Burlington/Mt. Vernon attractions, Skagit Speedway, WA State Ferry, whale watching, scenic San Juan Islands, Deception Pass, tulip fields, North Cascades Natl. Park, and the nearby cities of Mt. Vernon, Bellingham, LaConnor and Anacortes. This affordable Burlington hotel features an indoor pool, business center, fitness center and spacious rooms with microwave and refrigerator, plus several two-room suites and Jacuzzi suites! Businesses: Dri-Eaz, Paccar, Janicki, Sierra Pacific, Pacific Woodtech Corp, Shell & Tesoro Refineries, Puget Sound Energy, Nordic Tugs, Draper Valley Farms, Sakuma Brothers, Port Of Skagit County, and Transform. Hospitals: Skagit Valley Hospital, United General Hospital, and Skagit Valley Medical Center. Universities: Skagit Valley Community College. Retail: Seattle Premium Outlets, Prime Outlet Mall, Cascade Mall, Costco, and Home Depot. Attractions: Skagit Valley Casino, Northern Lights Casino, Tulalip Casino, Deception Pass, North Cascades National Park, Skagit Speedway, Riverfront Park, Tulip/berry fields, Seattle and Vancouver, BC. A credit card with proper ID is required for registration. Pets are not permitted on premises. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Burlington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Burlington
- Holiday Inn Burlington
- Burlington Holiday Inn Express