We have booked this motel for our weekend day Shopping, we had a relaxed and enjoyable stay over here.
1) The Customer service was excellent, particularly Ricky the staff who was in charge at the front desk who was extremely helpful.
2) The motel location was great near to all amenities (near to gas station just less than half a miles to all the stores, shop, mall and different restaurants).
3) The room size was as-usual regular 2 Queen Size bed with TV, small dining table with two chairs, a small fridge and microwave. The room was neat and clean.
4) It was at the main road junction but strangely not much sound disturbance though I heard Railway Horn sound once.
5) Free Parking.
6) Morning continental breakfast was average (Was not so good, it was OK, for the money you are paying to have all these facilities).
7) I booked non-smoking room, initially I was worried while booking motel (as I am non-smoker and was about to stay with a wife and a small kid) but the room didn’t
have any smoking smell at all because people while booking staff\clerk
they promise that it is non-smoking room, but once you reach there used to be strong smoking smell in the room or odour smell. But ironically this motel’s non-smoking room doesn't have neither any smoking smell nor any kind of odour smell (Comparing a stay in Days Inn hotel in Edison, New Jersey it was totally awful experience)
5) Based on the above mentioned reason, I went on to extend one day more stay over there. I would say it was strong worth for your money. I would definitely love
to stay over there again and even recommend it to my friends.
I have stayed in Room no 16 (Non-Smoking room)
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.