“nice place to have beer.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 149 Restaurants in Bremerton
Bremerton, Washington, United States
“nice place to have beer.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I went this place when i smelled the chips. Notice the menu is simple and the atmosphere is fun. Great German beers and chips

Visited October 2012

Centennial, CO
“Great fish and chips, local beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were looking for good fish and chips and this place certainly has it. The owner also owns a local brewery, so it was fun to taste the different beers on tap before we picked one.

Visited August 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Good food and excellent dipping sauces”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We recently had lunch at Fritz's Fry House. I had the fish and chips and my son had the combo basket, which had two pieces of chicken, two mozzarella sticks, and eight zucchini pieces. Both came with two choices of dipping sauce. I highly recommend the curry mayo and the honey Dijon sauce. Our food was hot and tasty. We ate outside by the fountain, as the shop is small and loud. They had a good selection of beer available, but I didn't try any this visit. The one woman working seemed to have things well in hand and we enjoyed our food.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Carlsbad, California
“Good fries and beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

Had good fish, fries and beer. Nothing fancy, but all good

Visited July 2012
Amarillo, Texas
“Amazing Food, Very Small Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

Fritz European Fry House is on the back side of a shopping center as you get off the Washington State Ferry in Bremerton. Before you read any further, let me be clear..... this is not a health food restaurant. There is a huge selection of beer and a good variety of food. I ordered the fish and chips, my dad ordered the kraut dog and fries, and my brother-in-law ordered the onion burger and fries. There are a huge pile of french fries that have already been cooked and as french fries are ordered they are put back into the basket and fried again. That's right "Double Fried". There is also a huge variety of dipping sauces. You are allowed 2 dipping sauces with each order and additional sauces are 50 cents. We had eaten all over Seattle and Bremerton that week and Fritz was easily the largest helping we received. The place is very small but there is additional patio furniture seating outside. It took a little longer to get our food than I had expected. We probable waited 30-40 minutes but it was well worth it.

• Visited June 2012