“Great food with good people for a nice price!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Bremerton, Washington, United States
“Great food with good people for a nice price!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

I've been coming to Bostons for sometime now I have yet to eat a bad meal. I enjoy good pizza and calzones.

• Visited April 2012

Olympia, Washington, United States
“Best Italian Food I've Had On The West Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

I'm from NY, and i've lived out west for about 3 years,desperately looking for some real authentic italian food, canolis, and people. I was in bremerton with a friend who just moved out here from NY as well. We both wanted some pizza so we googled pizza in her area, "Bostons Deli& Pizza" came up, so we just had to go in and see how good their pizza really was!! My friend and i sat in that little restaurant and chatted with the owners for about an hour and a half, they were the most wonderful people i have met out here!!! The food was the best i have had since i've been on the west coast, and it made me feel right at home!! Really happy i had the opportunity to meet the family and to enjoy there awesome food! You'd be a fool to miss out on this place!

• Visited March 2012
Hansville
“#1 In Bremerton?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is the second time I've visited Boston's Deli and, after these two visits, I am at a loss to see that it is still rated #1 of all of the restaurants in Bremerton. Granted, Bremerton is not exactly the culinery capitol of anywhere, but there are many, many resturants that, IMO, should recieve a higher rating than this one.

Admittedly, I did not try the pizza some have raved about, but I have tried the calzonei and the lasagna, both of which were far from superb. Both used a red sauce that was heaily over garlicked to the point that my friends and I were erping up a stale garlic taste in the back of our throats hours later.

Both times I went to Boston's was on a Sunday. Maybe, for some reason, that's not a good time to go. I plan to give it another shot on a weekday. Until then, I can only give it a below average rating.

• Visited December 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“The most delicious, generous and personable pizza experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011 via mobile

Family owned and operated, the mostly generous people and friendly beyond belief. If I could live here and sleep in these canollis I would!

silverdale
“Hmmmm.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2011

We have read all these rave reviews, so stopped by this past summer & were determined to like it, but upon arrival found the help sitting outside smoking, they promptly got up to help us with our order which we insisted we would eat in-house, but after looking all around the "restaurant' we determined there wasn't a sanitary place to sit, so we took our pizza to go & ate it on our deck at home. Pizza was fine, but frankly we haven't been back...there are too many clean places in town to get good pizza.