“Great place to eat” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 167 Restaurants in Bremerton
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great place to eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I love eating here and since I moved can't seem to find a great place like it. I plan on making it one of my first stops when i come back to bremerton thats how much i like it!

Bremerton, Washington
“Great Food & Wonderful Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

We love going to Los Cabos. The food is always piping hot and delicious. The chips are crispy and fresh served with wonderful salsa and beans.The staff is friendly and extremely accommodating. If you like Mexican food with great service, this is the place for you.

Silverdale, Washington
“Best Mexican Food in Central Kitsap Co.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

We're S. Cal. transplants (my husband is a Latino born in San Diego) and we had a hard time finding satisfactory Mexican food when we moved here almost 14 years ago. This is where we go. Period. Their food is delicious, familiar, and if you want them to change something to make it "your way", they will gladly do it. Their seafood is fresh, well prepared (try the Ceviche or fish tacos) and reasonably priced. They also make lesser known dishes like Machaca and Chorizo con Huevos and, my favorite, their Manudo with Posole, most of which are not available at the Azteca chain. While all the Los Cabos are family owned and operated, each chef does his own thing, we prefer the Bremerton restaurant. The one menu item I don't care for is the Chili Rellenos because they use a more traditional Mexican cheese and I prefer Jack cheese, but my husband likes it so to each his/her own! Bonus - they make their own chips daily and they are extra thin, crispy, warm and delicious - I use them with the Ceviche instead of the traditional crisp tortillas.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tahuya, Washington
“Average or below across the board”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2012 via mobile

I have been going here off and on for several years and the people are friendly but the food doesn't stand up, its just gotten worse over the years. It's a good place for chips and cocktails but for dinner I'll take my money to Azteca.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Bremerton, Washington
“Good food, cheap prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

This place is far better than the cookie cutter mexican food from Azteca.. I like that they make their own salsas. The food is fresh, however beware of the fried items.. sometimes they fry fish with french fries and it gets that gross fishy flavor. But the Taco Salad is great, and our bill is never over $50 for a family of 4.

• Visited January 2012