We stayed here for two nights, including the Fourth of July. I had requested an upper floor, and they gave us a corner room that was also handicapped-accessible, on the third floor. It was very large, with views in two directions (made for great viewing of fireworks on the night of the 4th). Only problem was that a family in the room immediately above us apparently had several children who enjoyed bouncing on the floor late at night. When I mentioned this after the first night, wondering if the family was staying on, the front desk rep said that the family was staying but that, due to our inconvenience, they'd comp us for the first night's room fare. Wow. I didn't ask for that and wasn't expecting it, but it was impressive.
Wi-Fi worked for us. Duvets weren't a problem since, as I recall, one could take them off or at least push them to the side. Free breakfast buffet was fine. Having a coin-operated washer and dryer was a plus, but there was only one machine, and people didn't always remove their clothes when they were done, so waits did result.
We ate at Anthony's, in the same building, twice. Hotel also suggested the nearby Bremerton Grill, but when they said their salmon at that time of year was farm-raised and Antony's was wild, my wife suggested we return to Anthony's.
Parking is in a covered underground garage. The garage is shared with Anthony's and perhaps other businesses. Spots for Hampton Inn customers are marked.
We did not walk anywhere from the hotel but the nearby waterfront area. We were in the area to look at homes, so always had place to go by car. As noted, the ferry dock is next door. Either the large car ferry to Seattle (a scenic one-hour trip we did take later) or the quick foot ferry to Port Orchard.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton Hotel Bremerton
- Hampton Inn And Suites Bremerton
- Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton Hotel
- Hampton Inn Hotel Bremerton
- Hampton Inn Bremerton
- Bremerton Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel in Bremerton is the perfect place to experience the local waterfront, with its great restaurants, shops and unique maritime attractions. Our proximity to Seattle is also enviable. Plus, all of our rooms have either a view of the Puget Sound where you can watch the Ferry arrive from Seattle or watch the Dancing Fountains on the Plaza between the Conference Center and the hotel. Welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Bremerton! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Bremerton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.