“Fun” 5 of 5 stars

Silverdale, Wa
15 attraction reviews
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Ice Skating is such a joy and the Bremerton Ice center offers everyone the opportunity to give it a try. Nice people, clean interior, nice rink. Prices are reasonable as well.

Visited June 2012

Silverdale, Washington
19 attraction reviews
“Ice rink fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

My daughter had her Birthday party here. It is a nice, large indoor ice skating rink. There is a snack stand and vending machines for food. They offer lessons as well. We had a great time!

Visited January 2012
Bremerton, Washington
5 attraction reviews
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I've taken my 10 year old grandson there several times to ice skate. The hours are very limited for public skate. They really cater more to team sports. It's too bad. I spent part of my growing up years ice skating in British Columbia. It;s really fun. Bremerton Ice Center isn't even in out options now of a place to go and have fun.

Visited February 2012
Corpus Christi
3 attraction reviews
“FUN PLACE!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

clean place, friendly people, good music, great fun!!

Visited March 2012
Port Orchard, WA
15 attraction reviews
“You're missing an inexpensive but fun time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2012

Bremerton Ice Center isn't fancy but it's a really well run ice skating rink. The Zamboni is used to keep the ice smooth, there are "cheap skate" nights where you can skate for $6 for 2 hours. Last Saturday they did a skate in the dark with colored lights and music - took me back to my teen years when we'd go to the roller skating rink for date night. There's not a lot of people who use this rink and it's a shame. I hope it's low attendance doesn't cause it to close down because my husband loves the exercise he gets from ice skating. I can't skate because of having back surgery but I was able to walk while my husband skated and I got to enjoy the music too. The only criticism I have is the rink is kept a little colder than most rinks we've been to but just bundle up and pretend you're on a lake skating. A great way to have fun.

Visited March 2012