You added Baymont Inn and Suites Bremerton/Silverdale, WA to your Saves list
Baymont Inn and Suites Bremerton/Silverdale, WA
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5640 Kitsap Way, Bremerton, WA 98312 (Formerly Comfort Inn & Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Bremerton
Shelton, Washington
“Beds”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2014

need to replace the mattresses and bedding. The king size mattress was sunken in the middle and had a sleepless night trying to hold onto the edge to keep from rolling into the middle! Had a poor connection to wifi and kept cuuting in and out. Loved the veiws and must hve been quite lovely in its day. Breakfast was wonderful and lots to choose from.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
PORT CHARLOTTE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

The hotel is well situated within the community and offered all of the requirements that were required. I would recommend this hotel to my friends and will stay there again on my next visit.

Albany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

We found a crack pipe in our room when we called the front desk they sent someone to get it. They posed as one of your employees but after a fight with this same person the next night over something my kids didn't do. The hotel GM informed me he really didn't work there just lives there a helps out. HOW UNSAFE having other hotel guests act as employee & ENTER OTHER GUESTS ROOMS!!! NEVER WILL STAY AGAIN

Los Angeles, California, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

I think this hotel has strengths and weaknesses.
Staff were very friendly.
The lobby was nice.
The computers they offered were slow and froze up, needed to reboot just to get through a few emails and the room was extremely warm for a computer room.
The wifi in the room would not work but when we used a cable we had no problems with the hard connect.-
The gym was small but good with towels and it was cool which was nice to exercise in.
The room was nice but the major downfall was the maid staff.
We were there 3 nights and we had to request towels twice, our sheets were never changed and the sheets we had were inside out which made me wonder if they were used for prior guests. The sheets kept coming off the corners and would not stay on the bed.
The water pressure would fluctuate while showering.
We had to request towels because they did not provide them for some reason when they came in the room.
They must not have checked the fridge because we found a half eaten carton of ice cream in it.
The laundry room worked ok but the washer was in a different room from the dryer so you have go gather all your wet clothes and bring them to the dryer room next door. They provide soap and dryer sheets to purchase at the front desk.

Stayed January 2014
Portland
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

The shower has mold and mildew on the grout of the tile. The toilet rocked when you sat on it. (not secured to the floor) There was a rusty tweezer on the bathroom counter that looked like it had been used as a tool for drug use. The sheets were stained. I think I have about 12 bites, yep, the first bed in the room. Had to wait till 5pm for room service and ran out of toilet paper.

Klamath Falls
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

An ununiformed employee yelled, at an unacceptable level, as he verbally abused a guest in a room approximately (10) rooms down the hall from my room #355. The employee had a frustrating dealing with a youth in the motel and took his anger out on a guest that was not related to the incident. Two other guest tried to calm him down, One of them being me, and was verbally abused to a point that I was told if I didn’t like it he would “kick my #ss”. I followed him up to the front desk where he had the lady at the front desk get the manager and the ununiformed employee informed the manager of the situation. Then the ununiformed employee, after an exchange of words with me at the front desk, left the view of all guest. The manager and lady at the front desk offered a sincere apology and I went back to my room. I was traveling with my 13 yr old who was concerned to the point that he would only be outside of the room as long as I was by his side. The uniformed employee single handedly gave your motel this bad recommendation. The rest of the staff, that I came in contact with, during my stay were great to deal with.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Been to Baymont Inn and Suites Bremerton/Silverdale, WA? Share your experiences!