“Nice Place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Skagit Ridge Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Ridge Hotel
You added The Skagit Ridge Hotel to your Saves list
18444 Bow Ridge Drive, Bow, WA 98232   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Spanaway, Washington
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

We stayed here last Friday (03-07) because I had a promotional free night stay from the Casino. We have stayed at the casino before but never here. We had a leisurely drive up north to arrive at 3:00 but was told that all rooms weren't ready and we could check in at 4:00 so we drove across the street and amused ourselves in the casino. We played and then had a nice dinner at the Buffet and ended up checking in around 7:00. The room was a two queen bed and was very clean. There was a flat screen tv on the wall, nice amenities and room to move around. Our room overlooked the 8 heat pump/air conditioner units and it was quite noisy when those units got into action. But, it was all good with me, as white noise is always welcome when I'm not at home, so the hum would lull me to sleep. There is a continental breakfast down in the lobby from 7-9 which was nice. It had the usual fare, waffles, cereal, yogurt, bagels, toast, juice/coffee, fresh fruit. All in all, I was pleased with the Skagit Ridge and would definitely stay here again, in fact, I rather liked that it was across the street from the casino, that way you don't get all the "casino noise" with people hanging outside the casino yelling and people coming and going all night long with doors slamming. The personnel were efficient and nice and very attentive.

Room Tip: Don't get room 250 if the noise from heat pumps bother you!
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is a tough review. Dirty glass from previous guest? I got up in the middle of the night to get a drink of water. In the morning I found the glass I drank from. It had LIPSTICK on it. I nor my wife wear lipstick. The glass was sitting next to another glass looking normal when I found it. I drank from a glass that was not clean from previous guest? Did the housekeeper just put it back in place from the previous guest? That is totally disgusting. I did discuss it with the front desk upon checking out that morning. The man at the front desk was not too concerned. He said that sometimes they just wipe out the glasses instead of replacing them with clean glasses. That is so gross.
I will say, the room was nice and it was a good value.....if I wasnt so grossed out. What else do they do to cut corners...just flip the sheets?

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Middleton, Idaho
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The Skagit Ridge was a surprisingly comfortable and restful place to spend the night while traveling the I-5 corridor. Check in was fast and the room was well appointed. There's a free shuttle that runs frequently to and from the casino.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Campbell River B.C.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We have been staying at this hotel for years now, and they used to have a lot of extras for card holders, but they have nothing anymore. the rooms went from $69.00 to $109.00 and card holders do not get a break anymore. The rooms are very nice. The free continental breakfast has been cut way back. No more (give them $20.00 and get $10 free slot pay) They must have too many people staying there now, because they are pricing themselves right out of the game. I can see prices being up a bit on the weekend but we stayed during the week and still no breaks on the room. Its too bad, Having a players card there gives you nothing anymore. We will be looking elsewhere for our gambling enjoyment. The staff at this hotel are all great and very very helpful. on one of your reviews a fellow said (get a card and save $20.00) sure didn't work for us. We still paid full price.

Room Tip: They are all nice rooms,and the ridge is away from the main casino and hotel, they have a free shutt...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Victoria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We booked the Skagit Ridge Hotel after learning that the Casino Hotel was full. What a nice surprise! Very welcoming front desk clerk(he phoned us a few minutes after we checked in to make sure everything was okay) The room was a huge corner room at the back of the hotel(very spacious and very quiet) 2 comfy queen size beds and a lovely big bathroom. Spent most of the night at the Casino and ate at the Seafood Buffet on Friday night which we thought was great. Shuttle to and from Casino was very convenient. The complimentary Breakfast was a great start to our day(fresh waffles,fruit,yogurt,juice,milk ,cereal,oatmeal) and saved us another $20 not having to go out for it. Would stay here again for sure!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Pateros, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here the weekend of April 26-27. The first night was perfect. I was pleasantly surprised by our room, which was very clean and spacious. The room had a lot of closet space and a beautiful view of the hills/mountains. There was also a convenient shuttle that ran every 15 minutes to the casino. But, we must not have had someone staying next door to us the first night. The second night and into the next morning we could hear every word of conversations taking place next door, where 4 women were staying in one room!!! We were woken up very early the next morning by their constant chatter and hair dryers. Again, could hear every word they said, even speaking at normal levels. For this reason, we would not stay here again, unless there were no other options. This is unfortunate as I loved the location and our room.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Coquitlam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

A across the street and a few hundred yards from the Skagit Casino, this small 2 story hotel is newer than the aforementioned facility rooms. Breakfast is included. Get the rewards card from the casino and save $20. The staff are extremely helpful. The casino shuttle makes the round trip every 15 minutes.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to The Skagit Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!