“Very nice rooms” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Skagit Ridge Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Ridge Hotel
You added The Skagit Ridge Hotel to your Saves list
18444 Bow Ridge Drive, Bow, WA 98232   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Victoria, Canada
“Very nice rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We have stayed here several times staff, room and rates are great
Rooms are large, clean. Staff is very helpful and even remember people by name
Will be staying more often
Small TV but who needs to watch it any way

Room Tip: Never had a bad room all are very nice, and large
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Chilliwack, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Small hotel with big rooms, we have been to the Ridge over 7 times and have found the location central to both Bellingham and Burlington shopping areas, The staff are helpful and the rooms are always ready for us when we arrive

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, BC, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

My Husband and I just got back from a night at the Skagit Ridge Hotel (the same owner as Skagit Valley Casino & Hotel but across the street).

The rooms were large and clean. Our room had a HUGE really comfortable king bed and all the little amenities you would need. We had a back view of the beautiful treed area behind us. There was also a sink, small fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Check in and out was fast and easy. They offer a free shuttle to take you over to the casino because "across the street" is still a few blocks away. It was really quiet and there wasn't a lot of traffic or hustle and bustle.

The only complaints I have are minor and it wouldn't stop me from going back but for the review I will post list them;
- the doors are super heavy and slam shut so when your neighbour goes in and out (7 times in the morning) you will be woken every time!
- the water pressure is super light, hard to wet your hair in the shower, but I know this is for water savings
- I know continental breakfasts usually end early but I would like to see them go beyond 9:30, especially when you've been over at their casino late into the night
- some people might not like the fact that the fridge motor comes on during the night but if you're a heavy sleeper you won't hear it

Overall great night out with the Hubby!

Room Tip: We chose top floor back view...nice and quiet (except the neighbour beside us)
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Rochester, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had a last minute stay in a king smoking room because it was the last room they had. We were going to a race at Skagit Speedway which is about 3 miles away. The room was clean, and we didn't have any issues. Our 21 year old daughter came with us the front desk added a folding bed for $10. Check in was fast and easy. We had a beautiful view of a mountain out the window. The front desk called and made sure everything was OK with the room within 15 minutes after we got settled in. It's across the highway from the casino, but the courtesy bus runs every 15 minutes. The WI-FI worked great. It was totally quiet even though they were fully booked. I would defiantly stay again!

Room Tip: Make sure to get the players card for a better rate.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

my girlfriend and I stayed here for one night and had an amazing time. We have stayed here several times before and never have been disappointed. The rooms are huge and very clean and the service is great!
Breakfast was good and your standard fare. The bonus is the shuttle to the casino and the fact I won $1000...lol
I would highly recommend the Skagit Ridge!

Room Tip: have stayed in several rooms on different floors and all the rooms are great!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

I attended a conference at the Skagit Valley Casino Resort nearby and stayed here because the SVCR was out of non-smoking rooms at the time. I found the hotel very clean, quiet, comfortable and efficiently run. The rooms were much quieter than I expected although the hotel was full on the nights I stayed. They have a shuttle running between the Ridge and the Casino four times per hour until late night, then on-call.
(You can walk the distance as well in about 10-15 minutes or you can just drive your own car back and forth - parking is no problem.)
Wi-fi is very good in the lobby but very weak in my room, which was not far off the lobby. So I had to go out and sit at a table in the hall to get good reception. That was the only issue in my experience.

Room Tip: If in-room WiFi is important, try it out before accepting your room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Surrey, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

My wife and I wanted a weekend getaway and decided on the Skagit Ridge Hotel. This was our second visit. I attempted to book online but the website was a huge pain! Over the course of a week I was unable to get anywhere. I sent an email but this came back undeliverable. Finally in frustration, I phoned and received very courteous and helpful assistance in reserving the room I wanted. Ironically, we ended up in the same room that we had on our first visit. The hotel has a very big, bright, and welcoming lobby. Our room was large and very comfortable, complete with kitchen sink, small fridge, and a microwave. Exceptionally clean throughout! Open the curtains and you look onto forest--very, very private. Breakfast is okay but limited to toast, waffles, cereal, and yougurt. The Skagit Ridge Hotel is approx. two city blocks from the casino so it is very quiet. The towns of Burlington and Mt. Vernon are only a ten minute drive with lots of restaurants and shopping. If you are looking for action this is NOT the place, but it is ideal for a quiet relaxing getaway.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bow
BEST WESTERN PLUS Skagit Valley Inn And Convention Center
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
Tulip Inn Mt. Vernon
#3 of 5 in Mount Vernon
3.5 of 5 stars 103 reviews

Been to The Skagit Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!