“Nice and quiet” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Skagit Ridge Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
The Skagit Ridge Hotel
Save Saved
You added The Skagit Ridge Hotel to your Saves list
18444 Bow Ridge Drive, Bow, WA 98232   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Summerland, Canada
“Nice and quiet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel many times. The booking is always fast and easy, the staff always friendly and helpful. The hotel is not at the casino but across the highway, there is a free shuttle that will get you to and from the casino. This property is away from the casino and well off the highway and that is why it is so quiet. the rooms are nice and always clean, beds are comfortable. With the room you also get a complementry breakfast, it is well worth it with make your own waffles and lots of other stuff to eat. I would highly recomend this hotel while playing at the Skagit Casino or a stop over hotel.

Room Tip: Get a players card from the Skagit Casino and you will get a discount on the room
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bonney Lake, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2011

Check-in was a breeze and our room was clean and quiet....except for the couple in the next room who let the door slam every time they went in and out.....not the hotel's fault. Shuttle was great for getting back and forth to the casino. Amenities in the room were adequate. Just an fyi, they charge $5 if you want to use the pool/work out area. We applied for the player's club card to get a discount on the room and our dinner. There is a coffee stand just across the paking lot and my latte was yummy. We wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Henderson, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed at this hotel for a week during the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival although it is a little off the beaten path and a 10-15 minute drive from the fields it was well worth it, easily accessible, affordable and super comfortable. The room was quite large, with lots of extras, my only suggestion is to expand the breakfast room to include a few hot items to the menu that you don't have to toast or nuke yourself. The Casino is very close and the shuttle makes it a quick commute for a little entertainment however like reviews I read prior to my trip the casino is very smokey and filled with locals. The only resturant we ate in at the casino was The Five Onion Grill good food expensive for what you got, but best by far in the casino. The Hotel is beautiful staff attentive and very helpful a rare find indeed.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

My partner and I wanted to do some exploring around the Skagit Valley and decided to stay at the Skagit Ridge Hotel as I have stayed there on 3 previous occasions. If you join the Players Club at the Skagit Casino,which is just across the road, you get $20 off the normal price of the room. We paid $69 for a room with a King sized bed and small kitchen. The rooms are very clean and spacious and they also include a beakfast in the morning. You can have coffee, juice, cereals, a variety of breads and muffins, fruit and you can make you own waffels. We had booked 2 nights and decided we would like to stay an extra night. Being August I had my doubts that any rooms would be available. I went down to the front desk at 10:00 pm and asked. The only room they had availble was the Suite with separate living room bedroom and bathroom with shower and jacuzzi tub and a kitchen. They gave it to us for our price of $69 for the night! It is normally over $100. It was great! The hotel doesn't have a restaurant on site but there are many close by including 2 over at the Casino which you can get a suttle bus over to if you want to. The Skagit Ridge is must stay at if you want to be in this area. Also if you want to gamble the Casino is right there.

Room Tip: Join the Players Club which is free and get $20.00 off your room. If you do like gamble you can col...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Comox, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel more than 10 times in the past few years. It is clean, comfortable and has a friendly staff. A continental breakfast is available in a breakfast room and in the summer you can eat your breakfast on the patio under an umbrella! (On pleasant days guests can chat, read or visit on this patio.) Breakfast fare is a spare continental breakfast...waffles, yoghurt, toast, cereal, juice, and tv. A regular shuttle connects this hotel to the Skagit Casino, which is less than half a mile away. This hotel is a better bet than its sister hotel, The Skagit Casino Hotel, because it has breakfast. Book in advance, even during the week is my advice as we have been turned away when they have a full house, esp on the weekends. More luxurious accommodation is available at the Skagit Casino Hotel...luxurious meaning hot tub, fire place etc but NO BREAKFAST. (They have a restaurant and dining room for Skagit guests...in the casino.) This hotel is about 5 miles north of Burlington, Washington. It is accessed off I-5 at Exit 236. And we have even won a few dollars in the casino. Not the best bet for families as access to the swimming pool is by shuttle to the...you guessed it... Skagit Casino Hotel.

Room Tip: If you want a king, or non smoking, state this when you make your reservation.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Victoria, BC, CANADA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2011

Went for a shopping trip with my sister down to Bellingham / Mount Vernon and stayed at The Skagit Ridge Hotel. As with the few times we've stayed before, we had a great stay. The staff is friendly and accommodating, the rooms are tidy, there is almost no noise at night and the parking is right outside. The beds and pillows are SO comfortable! If you want to take a trip over to the Skagit casino, they even offer a free shuttle for the 3 minute drive. The free continental breakfast is nice (3-4 types of juices, coffee, tea, hot chocolate to drink; waffles, cereals, toasts, fruit etc to eat) and we've never had trouble finding a table to sit at. The prices are very reasonable -- especially if you are a member of the Skagit casino club since you`ll save $10 per night. The only thing I wish they had this time is the coupons that would get us free $5 to spend on slots -- otherwise, I can`t find any faults to this place!

Room Tip: Sign up as a member of The Skagit casino`s club rewards card and you`ll save $10 per night.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2011

Stayed here with a tour group and was very impressed. Hotel is new, everything is very fresh & clean, totally non smoking. Rooms are very large, well laid out, with every amenity required. Breakfast was more than adequate and the attendant cheerfully supplied any requests. Overall, staff was outstanding, opened up the breakfast area early for our group. Shuttle to casino is convenient, scheduled or on demand.

Only concern I had was that my room had a connecting door, which as a solo woman I do not like. The desk clerk told me all of the rooms are connecting, except for a few on the end. I don't understand the logic of that.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to The Skagit Ridge Hotel? Share your experiences!