“We love Mt. V TT!!” 4 of 5 stars

Add it.
No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bow
Mount Vernon RV Campground
5409 N. Darrk Lane, Bow, WA 98232 (Formerly Thousand Trails Mount Vernon)   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Specialty lodging in Bow
Everett, Washington
“We love Mt. V TT!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I love coming up to the Mt. V TT when we have a weekend free. It is close, clean, and comfortable. The staff has turned over in the last couple years and we miss our Hamburgers with Hal, but whatcha gonna do?

One nice thing about this preserve is that they really care about safety. This past trip, someone had broken a glass in the pool area... wish people could follow the rules, but that's another story. Anyway, the TT team closed the pool until they were sure the deck and pool were completely glass-free. I appreciated their attention to detail.

Room Tip: Even though freeway is close, the noise isn't too bad.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

3 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kalama, Washington, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I saw that the other review for this locale was somewhat disappointing but my husband & I had a different experience. We found a great site near the lookout, albeit it was muddy. We did notice that there were several sites available very close to the freeway which is loud. We definitely would not have been happy staying in one of those sites. Swear they have an Olympic size pool for an RV park. One of the biggest I have ever seen. I am super picky and I was getting ready to go, because they also had morning & evening adult swim only that they were enforcing. When we went everyone was having a great time (especially the kids). Lots of room to ride bikes & there was a circus. The overlook was super pretty. We also tried breakfast at the casino nearby which was fine until 9 am when they actually opened the casino & then you had to smell casino smoke. Gross. If you go here for breakfast, just make sure you go early enough that you can finish before 9 am. We plan on heading back to this location at some point.

Room Tip: Stay away from the sites right near the highway. Make sure to look at the map they give you when you...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
vancouver,BC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The real draw here, is the pool, and hot tub, although a bit murky,. Its right by the I5, but it's not too bad, mostly a white noise. We had a bad water connection, and no one came to fix it, in fact a lot of employees called in sick, (4th of July Long wknd) The ones that were there didn't know much. Summer help, I guess. The store was closed due to lack of staff, and the kids programs were cancelled too. There was no shortage of biting black flies, either.
Not in a big hurry to get back to this one. I understand these Thousand Trails aren't what they used to be.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to Mount Vernon RV Campground? Share your experiences!