“Great stay and service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skagit Valley Casino Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
Skagit Valley Casino Resort
You added Skagit Valley Casino Resort to your Saves list
5984 North Darrk Lane, Bow, WA 98232   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Eastsound, Washington
“Great stay and service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Stayed here for a business trip with the family. While not as new and fancy and the Tulalip down I-5 but a nice place none the less. Had trouble booking the room because of phone problems on their end but I got the reservation eventually. Arrived late with the family and the very nice girls at front desk informed me of a free upgrade to a suite. VERY COOL. THANK YOU! Place was clean and room was quiet.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

We didn't stay at the resort we were just visiting the casino for my birthday but I found the staff very nice and the casino was fun. Won some money and even tho it wasn't the actual day of my birthday they let me earn three times the points cause it is my birthday month ! Very nice people my husband and I look forward to going back and staying soon!

• Stayed September 2013
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Went on a Tuesday night to do the $20 for $30 deal which was no longer on. Which was a bit disappointing, but I was still looking to have some fun. However, the staff was not friendly, not helpful, and the security guard continued to follow my boyfriend and I around checking our ID 3 times, even though we got a stamp after the first one. She also had complete attitude, was very rude, and gave her personal opinion to us more than once on things like she didnt like my how my boyfriend dressed!! How rude! We left after contastly being harassed and have no intention of going back! Beware of unfriendly staff!!

• Stayed September 2013
Duncan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We have stayed at Skagit several times and find the rooms very nice. What makes Skagit stand out in our minds are the staff in the hotel. They are polite, helpful and seem to enjoy the work they do. We were in need of extra help with a wheelchair and it was ready and waiting for us. Reasonable rates also. Shopping close by.

Room Tip: Book Early.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Langley City, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Skagit Valley Casino and Resort for our anniversary. We had a suite with a jacuzzi tub, two fireplaces and a queen size bed. This room was really really nice. We had no complaints about the room. My oy complaint is that the casino itself did not open until 9am on the Sunday, which is not cery.common.

• Stayed August 2013
Vancouver, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

The rooms are a bit nicer than some standard 3 star. The king size bed is very comfortable. The rooms are quiet and roomy. The price is very affordable as long as the casino doesn't take too much of your money...

I have stayed here about 4 times and always find it very acceptable. The people are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Any room is fine. I've only been on the third or fourth floors.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

Went for a short 3 day getaway to the Skagit Valley Casino with friends and had a great time. Our room was huge with a king size bed and ample of room to relax with friends for a drink. The casino was fun but being a casino it was very smokie, so if you are a non-smoker it does have that unpleasant odor. For those of us that don't like to gamble too much money the $3 limit blackjack table is the way to go. Some dealers are lightning fast and take the fun out of the game so look around for the dealers that take it easy and make it enjoyable. The slot machines are OK to play for a while but there were no big payouts the whole time we were there. If you are coming from Canada take the Chuckanut Drive home, very scenic and enjoyable drive.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Skagit Valley Casino Resort? Share your experiences!