“Had a Good Time!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Skagit Valley Casino Resort

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Bow
Skagit Valley Casino Resort
You added Skagit Valley Casino Resort to your Saves list
5984 North Darrk Lane, Bow, WA 98232   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Bow
Spanaway, Washington
“Had a Good Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

My husband and I have decided to take advantage of the Casinos within the state rather than travel to Las Vegas, Reno, Laughlin, Wendover, etc. So, after perusing the internet I decided that I wanted to go to Skagit Valley Casino/Resort and spend the night. We had stopped several years ago and just played for the afternoon. My husband called and told them we were already signed up for the players card and he booked the room (standard room). I was very pleased with it as it was spacious and clean. Maybe people want more of the luxurious accomodations in a casino but I have to say, this was okay with me. There was a little coffee maker, fridge, desk with chair, easy chair, king bed, a dresser with flat screen television on top, another chair, the luggage holder and there was STILL room to move around and not feel like the room was cluttered. The bathroom was super clean and nice bath amenities. We stayed in room 110 because I was given a choice of all floors. I told them ground floor and thought I would regret this as the ground floor is usually noisy but this was not the case. The front staff were very warm and cordial when we checked in. The casino was a tad smokey but once you got in there, I didn't notice it at all. The casino staff were very friendly and they genuinely were working and not just standing around. I was impressed at the staff that were wiping down machines, emptying ash trays and gathering up used cups/bottles, etc. (I have been in other casinos where the staff have stood around talking with each other or watching players). We played in the afternoon and evening and I walked away with $1600.00, so not bad for playing penny slots. The patrons in the casino were pleasant and friendly and while there were younger people there, I was happy to see patrons around our age (ages 60), I felt comfortable playing in this casino. We ate at the Five Onion Grill and while there were not many options for dinner, our rib eye steak was out of this world! I have dietary issues and can not handle gluten and this was taken care of by our server who went out of her way to make sure I wasn't glutenized. Sign up for a players card as you show them the card and you will receive discounts on the restaurants, rooms, etc. I was very happy with this casino venture and will definitely do this again. This resort is not glitzy with alot of neon signs, cushy extravaganzas but it's comfortable and I guess that is what I want most when we go out of town.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This was our second time to have a 'girls getaway' at Skagit, the room was great, buffet excellent, pool relaxing, casino fun, staff friendly. The location is a bonus as close to outlets for a few hours of shopping. Overall, we had an enjoyable stay as good as the first and looking forward to our next getaway.

Room Tip: As a reminder to non-smokers, the casino does allow smoking however the air quality was no problem.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
North Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

this was our first time staying at the Skagit hotel. We've gambled at the casino before but we decided to stay using our rewards card to get a rate of $79 Sunday-thursday. The room was nice and clean and the bed was very comfy. We stayed on the ground floor in room 109 which is at the back and faces the pool area. The pool pump was noisy during the day but it must go off at night because it was really quiet. We had trouble getting the wi-fi in this room so we had to go out to the lobby to check our e-mail. We also ate ate at the Five Onion Grill for breakfast which was really good. It was seniors day on Mondays anyone over 50 gets a good deal at the buffet. We ate dinner at the buffet but we are not big eaters so we probably won't do it again. We also used the hot tub which was nice and really quiet. Thanks to a nice girl named Kate for checking us in early.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Masset, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

stayed one night in a king suite and one nite in a deluxe king .. we paid $140.00 for the night in the suite but when we went and signed up in the casino for their rewards card the price went down too $100.00 the the king suite had a 2 person jacuuzzi tub with a fireplace in that room plus a fireplace in the sitting room .. a king bed with ensuite and kitchen and dinning area was a wonderful place to stay ..... certainly get your moneys worth deluxe king was $79.00 a night and just as nice .... great food and service will definately go back.... only problem was the smokey casino ,not very well ventilated

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Kamloops, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place was nice and clean. Very affordable. We had a very good restful night sleep. The casio with all the entertainment in there was a bonus. All of the staff in the hotel were very friendly and warm.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Portland, OR
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

Visited relatives for Christmas, but have a baby and didn't want to stay at their home and keep everyone up all night (or have them keep her up)! So we stayed here, just 10 minutes from family. The room was very nice, very clean, very comfortable. Room to set up the portacrib. Friendly staff, had coffee in the lobby on Christmas day. We didn't utilize the restaurant. My husband spent a little bit of time in the casino and said it was ok ... definitely not Vegas, but we're not in Vegas! If you sign up for their players club, you get the room discounted, think it was about $90. Very reasonable, easy to get into. My only suggestion would be to have a few more luggage carts available. We were using one to carry everything to the front door when we checked out in the AM, and had 2 people behind us waiting to use it. The in-room coffee was fine, and the extra little countertop and fridge were really handy.

Room Tip: We stayed on first floor, a few rooms in, and didn't spend much time in the room other than at n...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Benicia, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stay up here when doing business in the Anacortes area. Deluxe rooms are awesome. They all have a jacuzzi and fireplaces, and a balcony. The most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. Nice fitness center. The staff is friendly and accomodating. The hotel is attached to a full-service casino with a sit-down restaurant and buffet-style resaurant. This property gives a business man a chance to unwind and relax at the end of the day. Highly recommend this hotel. Tell Mr. Corey at the front desk that Mr. Cary sent you!!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Been to Skagit Valley Casino Resort? Share your experiences!