“As Good As Ever” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Anacortes, Washington
“As Good As Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We went here for our Wedding Anniversary dinner. We live in near by Anacortes and have eaten here many times. We had a great dinner and the service was excellent. The menu selection was very good. While not a large selection, we had a hard time choosing as we wanted to try them all. Will definately come back again.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

everett, washington
“Lovely surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I've been visiting this wonderful place for many years. The first time I stopped here I was surprised by the interesting menu. The service is friendly, the prices are reasonable. This keeps me coming back whenever I'm in this area. I was afraid for a while that The Rhody wouldn't survive because it's so out of the way. I'm always glad to see it's still there and as great as ever.

• Visited September 2012
Connecticut
“Nice surprise in a beautiful area!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

This restaurant specializes in local and organic dishes. I liked that they acknowledge all the people/farmers who contribute to their tasty fare. The food is creative, fresh, and healthy. Although the restaurant is small and informal, their culinary expertise is impressive. From seafood to meat to vegetarian, the food was expertly prepared. I will return next time I'm in the area.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Anacortes, Washington
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is a great little place to eat, though it's easy to pass by without giving it much notice. Each month the Rhody runs a different ethnic/regional theme. For example, for August it is Skagit Valley treats (the area where the cafe is located); in September it will be Persia to South Africa. My wife and I have never been disappointed in the food, whether choosing one of the special theme dishes or indulging in a burger. Cozy atmosphere, nice staff and great food.

Corpus Christi, Texas
“Do not miss this cafe along Washington's "Monterey Coast".”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

Eclectic cafe at the southern end of Chuckanut Drive (take the drive which parallels I-5 if you have time - the views are spectacular!). The Rhody, as locals call it, is well-known for superb dinner meals and wines. We stopped for lunch this trip. The Rhody is in a converted house with about 50-75 seats. Lunch is anything from small dinner selections to standard sandwich fair. Sandwiches are served on wonderful breads.