“Not what I expected but the food was okay” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #83 of 168 Restaurants in Bothell
Cuisines: American, International, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Description: Canyons Restaurant is family friendly and offers a variety of dishes for lunch and dinner to please every palate. That includes Gluten Free and Vegetarian options. We have a food special each day of the week and patios open during the summer! Our friendly and knowledgable staff will make your visit memorable. Canyons Bar offers social atmosphere to wine, dine and watch your favorite sports teams. We have a happy hour menu and draft beer selection available 7 days a week.
Germantown, Tennessee
“Not what I expected but the food was okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

I got into the area late and I was just looking for a place to eat. I didn't want to eat at a chain that I could find at home and happened to drive by Canyons. It really wasn't what I was expecting.

To say I was nervous while ordering is an understatement. From the outside, it looks like it would be a Mexican or southwestern TexMex restaurant. Well, even after eating there, I'm not exactly sure what it wants to be.

It offered Italian, Japanese, Mexican, & American food. What a weird combination.

I ended up getting some spicy chicken dish. It was actually pretty good - I thought it was a little overpriced for what it was, though. However, the portions were extremely generous. I did think it was a little too spicy, though and the presentation could have been improved. Long story short, it was supposed to be spicy chicken in a curry sauce over a bed of rice with tomatoes, olives, and onions. Well, when it came out, all you could see was a big mound of tomatoes and olives and you had to dig underneath it to find the chicken.

Visited June 2012

Everett, WA
“Great place for a gathering”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

had a going away party here - worked out great for all our guests. Good choices for snacky foods - pleasant waitstaff

Visited April 2012
Boston
“Great business lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

Service was quick and the food was fantastic. Fish tacos were great but there were a dozen items that caught my eye on the menu.

Visited January 2012
Seattle, Washington
“The Cobb Salads rock!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2011 via mobile

There is actually a lot of great food choices, but the Cobb Salad is my favorite. I really don't think you'll be disappointed with anything on the menu.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Where else would you go...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2008

Where else would you go in Bothell?